Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello, IF you had your time again, how would you redesign DARIUS??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IcePegasus

01-16-2013

Stop saying bullshet NMST go and swing de bat as you always did

The Bonecrush3r

01-16-2013

Weaken his passive. Shorten his grab range since almost every darius player buy Frozen mallet and his grab makes it impossible to run away from. Low his passive armor penetration since most of his dmg comes from his true dmg ulti. <<<this is how you fix darius

7oda2

01-16-2013

i need a real help pls
someone stoll my acc and i donot know how can i get it b...........pls if any one can help me??????????????????????????..... riot pls answer

SoWrules

01-16-2013

this is why we love morello

Oprahs Treadmill

01-16-2013

For everyone who is qq about him and how he's not counterable well think again.
Jax - a good timed E(stun), W(additional damage), Q(leap) and Ult if you have it is just a bonus which DECREASES DAMAGE with increased armor so Darius can't do anything while you're getting him to around 1/2hp making him run
Teemo - W(movement boost) and a quick Q(unable to do damage) and you're in then out his range in like 1 second, not to mention Teemo's already INSANE range with his Blind... THAT needs to be nerfed as you can be under turret and still get hit by Blind and turret does nothing but laugh and keep attacking minions -_-
Vladimir - Q(life drain), W(UNTARGETABLE). Q(life drain)
Yorick - Now if you want to talk about a champ that needs a REAL NERF is this guy... pop all ghouls and you'll have Darius, and most other tops running (if not all). Oh and if you die pop your ult on yourself (rather before) and now more damage to him possibly killing him.

Now I'm not pro or even close to being but this is basic mechanics...

thebloody7

01-16-2013

Darius doesnt need any nerf at ALL.

Aravelwin

01-16-2013

not sure I understand why a redesign would even be thought of

TheEntro

01-16-2013

If u want to rebuild him then u should give him a reward in big teamfights for a great action.
Darius needs more stacks to get his kit to rampage.
for example:
Darius has to load up 15 stacks for his full potential.
If he pulls 1 champ only 1 stack is applied, 2 for 2 champs, 5 for 5...
That means that u have to go FULL IN and try to apply your bleeding to as much champs as fast as possible to get his full potential.
Result: he has to build AD for the lane to stay in shape. His seeking of big fights (even short ones) is beneficial for him by just playing smart and trying to get as much stacks as possible.

When it DOES matter if u apply your stacks on 1 champ or on 2,3,4,5 at the same time you have to commit in lane by building not ubertanky and get a reward in late by full engages.

Hope this idea is new and heard cuz i think it would be fair. Applying more for getting more. Simple

NobSaiboot

01-16-2013

Jayce is a counter to Darius while we're talking about counter-play...Just outrange him in cannon mode and if he tries anything, knock him away in melee form.

Oprahs Treadmill

01-16-2013

Quote:
Cryoshell17:
Jayce is a counter to Darius while we're talking about counter-play...Just outrange him in cannon mode and if he tries anything, knock him away in melee form.

Ya I thought about that but he can't do that until he gets his ult which is like what, 6/7 mins into game? so not much you can do during that time :/