Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoboTheBarbarian

12-09-2012

I'm looking for a ranked team to pursue elo progression with. I'm not the most experienced player, but I am very well-studied and know all five roles well enough to play them competitively (although I'm still in the process of learning the new jungle).

Some info -

Preferred roles: support or solo top
Ranked experience : Just short of gold elo in season 2, but had just gotten started with solo queue at the time
Preferred champions: Olaf, Irelia, Jayce for top; Leona, Nunu, Janna for support

Basically, I like to think of myself as player with high skill and no experience. I am just looking for a team willing to give me a chance to gain that experience in a team setting, so that I can pursue competitive gameplay.

FuknIrish

12-09-2012

tryn to throw a team together if your interested invite in game. I am on most nights

smokey pot smoke

12-12-2012

add me if you want to ill go im ranged ap so teemo pretty much?