Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Items not being grayed out on buy menu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krissypoo

12-09-2012

I'm not sure if this has already been reported or not, but I have been noticing that occasionally when I buy parts of a recipe, the main item will no longer be grayed out, even though I cannot afford to purchase that item.

Example: If I am trying to buy Zeal, I buy the Dagger and Brawler's Gloves. The Zeal itself will not be grayed out anymore, even though I cannot purchase it because I don't have enough money. It will stay "lit up" until I click another item and then reclick on the Zeal.

I'm not sure if this was intended, but it is really annoying because I think I have money to buy an item, but just kidding, I really don't. I know other people have had the same issue as well.