Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Ghost Auto attacks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So I understand that when Vayne is using her ultimate that her auto attack wind-up animation gets even slower than it was before thanks to the observation made that S3 somehow increased the delay on auto attacks. Now I notice when I do a shoot while ultimate is active and I die while the projectile is still in midair that the projectile lands on the enemy and does no damage. I already stated this bug occurring on another thread but now her Ultimate makes this so noticeable that it's literally a ghost projectile she's firing until it actually lands on the intended target for damage.

The bug originally was that if you canceled your auto attack animation too quickly that the projectile you fire is a ghost projectile. Now it's gotten to the point where Vayne's Ultimate is absolutely awful for orb-walking because I have to stand still until the projectile practically lands before I can move without canceling its damage.