Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

well.... this is depressing....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gullitomb

12-09-2012

as i probably have to wait 5 hours to play PBE, i suppose i will make a thread on rengar.
back in season 2 i completely loved rengar, even after his nerf i played him a lot.
but with season 3, i was happy as hell with the new items. i though maybe the old rengar was coming back and he could be a bruiser/assassin again like he is supposed to be, but this nerf bat just turned into a nerf hammer for god sakes. he's going to be worthless in the jungle now, he was already at a pretty low clear spead with little survivability until around lvl 4. but by then he will probably have to back anyways. and another nerf on his ult? it was already pretty unimpressive as 5 seconds. but this is bull. i mean, come on, he NEEDS his ult for tricks. . then nerf his jungle, and now his top, yes i know his top was incredibly strong. but so is jayce? hell. pick garen or lee sin and just stomp rengar. everyone has their counter. sorry im posting so much, just trying to waste some time. im just very unhappy with some of the changes that are coming with S3. i miss the old black cleaver to death. but im completely in love with the new tiamat and RH. the upgrades from manamune/archangels are beautiful and feel very satisfying when you get them to their third tier. the boots were a great idea, but some of the effects i just don't really like (homeguard/whatever that support one is called) and that 25% cooldown on flash is beautiful for ap mids. but back on the topic of rengar, i hope some of these nerfs are thought over again, atleast keep his Q damage as it is now, strong early, decent late. i just don't see why he needs to be nerfed again, and so hard. people really love and enjoy this champ, but he's gunna turn into another low tier, never played champ. and i don't want to see that because, well, he's one of my mains. can some people tell me their thoughs on this.... rant?

(please don't downvote me for my thoughts ) D:

RizzRack

12-09-2012

ya i miss two shotting ppl at level 3 to

mtl Suu

12-09-2012

Rengar is still gonna be fine. The difference is that he's gonna have to build damage if he wants to assassinate someone (which is perfectly fine) and won't be completely uncatchable when he split pushes because of his ultimate (which wasn't fine at all).

HeroesNeverQuit

12-09-2012

My issue is that he better still get 5 seconds of COMPLETE STEALTH. not 1.25 going into stealth then 3.75 of actual stealth.

IonDragonX

12-09-2012

I'm collecting all these in a feedback thread

Quote:
IonDragonX:
He's been hit with something like eight nerfs to his original kit now.
The game shifted away from his abilities in Season 3 when they made the big jungle creeps twice as tough and do 20-40% more damage. Rengar's burst and sustain, which is non existent in the jungle, can't get him to survive. Rengar needs at least level 3 or 4 to get either his burst or sustain.
There HAS to be some EARLY REINFORCEMENT so that Rengar jungle the way that he was designed!!
Please increase his buff durations by 2 seconds! Increase his base health per second back to what it was! Give back the 7 second stealth if you see fit to make a long delay for it to activate!