League of Legends Campaign

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberKyla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

I know every champion has a lore, and a background, but why not make it reality. I'm not saying Riot make a campaign for each champion (even though that'd be awesome), but maybe a demacia/noxious kinda thing. Each map will be slightly different or so and eventually you'll have to confront the enemy. You can chose to play the demacian or noxian side, or Ionia whatever you know? I think the campains would be a nice addition to this wonderful game, and give a better understanding to what demacia and what nox is. Now, I'm thinking it's kinda like starcraft 2 campaign style but not really. You'll get your minions ect, and each map you'll be tasked to do something differently. It's just a thought. Anyone care to share what you think?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Montesque64

01-15-2013

I'd dig it. Heck, I'd buy it. But the resources needed for a project like that would be fairly immense, especially when considered in addition to all the work they have to do balancing/rebalancing the game, fixing bugs, etc, which are constants.

I'd love to see it happen, but I don't know that Riot is at the point where it's feasible yet...Just my 2 cents