Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Randomly Shuts Down

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoubleSquare

Recruiter

12-09-2012

So lately, (since yesterday) I've been having a problem while I play League of Legends. Every time I go in game, around the 10:00 minute mark my computer shuts off. This has happened for the past 4 games. It never shuts down unless League is running. Even in a custom game by myself it shut down. This is really starting to irritate me, and I just want to play League without having to restart my computer. I have checked for heating problems, and without a doubt that is not the issue. I also redownloaded League but the client itself wasn't the issue either. This is very baffling. I don't think it's a problem with my hard drive either, because I ran 2 different anti-virus scans and there were no threats. I have also heard this happening to others, and my computer never did this until Season 3 came out. If this keeps up, I may have to quit League. Please, someone help.