Jayce Accelaration Gate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hampossible

12-08-2012

what up summoners I was wondering how exactly if even possible if I could change the direction of Jayce's Acceleration gate. When I hover over it, it comes up as horizontal line. I was wondering if i could change the direction of the Gate and make it vertical to keep boost as long as possible. Thanks

hampossible

12-08-2012

anyone help me? [leae

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

There isn't any way to do this. I think this is to simplify the controls for it, especially because it's intended to be used with other spells in very quick succession, like when you fire a ranged bolt thing and then place a gate in it's path.

hampossible

12-08-2012

god that seriously sucks. thanks for the info

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

just to clarify you mean it's like... horizontal as in it's perpendicular to a line going straight out from your hero right? not as in it's literally a line left to right on your screen.

If you can only cast it left to right on your screen that's weird.

hampossible

12-08-2012

I mean like I was wondering If i can re-angle the gate so it can come out for example to make it look like I have a really long laser weiner line coming from my body.

USnip

12-08-2012

if it comforts you, in real life it is possible to make it look like you have a giant laser weenie.

hampossible

12-08-2012

lool god dammit im serious here. I wana angle this so i can get the full buff of the speed boost

hampossible

12-09-2012

i will figure this out mark my words Riot

USnip

12-09-2012

what you could do is

say for example you are running left to right and slightly upward after someone.

you could cast it straight upward just an inch away from your foot. you will only get to run down half the gate but that's closer to what you want