Lux opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Yeah...i dont know...she looks...not great...especially in game. The concept art is okay but honestly it all cries out sailor moon...mixed with a cheerleader...from some other manga / anime...

In all honesty I dont mind...it just seems like riot is either trying too hard or not enough.

It's like riot has decided they have too many unrealistic girls...and tried to go for something closer to home...then accidentally fell of a bridge...climbed up to shore but then got lost in a jungle...if that makes sense...

Also, if your going to make a cheer leader at least make it a support!

Ham summons ham

10-12-2010

lux+garen=gg

and she looks real ugly. so no.

Ahses

10-12-2010

You guys do realize that she's a group of pixels, not your waifu, right? She doesn't have to look omfgsosexylol, because she's a character in a video game. Also, Garen could DEMACIA you out of a bush to begin with. Now there's just an ability or an entire team to be stealthed for a very short period of time. It's like, 3 seconds, maybe.

Time to stock up on vision wards and oracles.

Katic

10-12-2010

I don't know why people think lux doesnt fit the designed-for-pu-be-scent-fanboys bill. Her boobs are pretty emphasized in that skintight, shockingly yellow garb she's wearing. Add a midriff and a short skirt, I don't know how even the dumbest moron think this model should please the more modest crowd.

Just because it failed as the fanservice it was intended to be, doesnt mean it was designed for the 'anti-boob' crowd ... A crowd where most dont actually have a problem with big boobs, just want variety.

tsukou

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
I don't know why people think lux doesnt fit the designed-for-pu-be-scent-fanboys bill. Her boobs are pretty emphasized in that skintight, shockingly yellow garb she's wearing. Add a midriff and a short skirt, I don't know how even the dumbest moron think this model should please the more modest crowd.

Just because it failed as the fanservice it was intended to be, doesnt mean it was designed for the 'anti-boob' crowd ... A crowd where most dont actually have a problem with big boobs, just want variety.
Noting the boobs seems to be the general response to any Lux thread, but when we say her design seems terrible, we're talking more than the chest plate. Seriously she just looks dumb, the color scheme seems terrible, and she just looks like a cheerleader and not a demacian girl. Her design doesn't look very good, which has little to do with her boob size. This isn't a failed fan-service thread, and sorry for having a different opinion about what someone cool looks like, as opposed to this.

Seriously tho, if you've seen the leaked models, and still think she looks good, I don't know what to tell you, and I'd hate to see your wardrobe even more. If you think she looks like a normal girl too.. then I don't really know what to say to that either.

Her abilities, specifiically invis scream oped paired with specific characters, and before you go buy Oracles, the amount of money you spend on oracles in a game add up, and severely hinder your item building, and it doesn't help if you're losing because it makes it even harder to recover from early defeats.

Ahses

10-12-2010

I say wait and see. I think you're blowing the stealth way out of proportion.

Sevilo

10-12-2010

I was expecting a robed noble-woman of some sort and not Sailor Moon merged with a high school cheerleader.

Just my two cents.

caution

10-12-2010

Her abilities look awesome but her model looks pure ****. Ofc it will make you buy one of their skins if you main her.

$$

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

So glad she's Garen's sister and not Ezreal.
Ezreal would be ashamed to see a sister dressed like that.

Parents: Garen, Lux, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Lux: Sailor Moon!!
Garen: *daydreaming about screaming: "DEMACIAAAA" in the future*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Teemo View Post
so LoL community doesn't like hot girls, because of the lack of testosterone.

move along, nothing to see here
No, people in general don't like ****ing cliche magical girls being dropped into their awesome battle game.

It's a lack of aesthetics, not testosterone.

Move along, mindless troll.

Janxx

10-12-2010

Lux is awful, and it's not even about boobs. The design is just... what?

Riot get your poor champion design department some coffee or something, this must have been done in a half-awake daze.