Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lux opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zodiacshape

10-12-2010

I don't like it at all but the concept art is nice. The colors are too sailor moon like and I am definitely not buying even if the skins are nice. Hopefully the next champion will look sexy instead of this monstrosity, cheerleader ;P. I am sure the boob haters will definitely buy her though.

Swampf0x

10-12-2010

I have a feeling this one's boobs aren't going to be very big.

zankioh

Recruiter

10-12-2010

Concept art is not really good, ingame model is 100x worse though

Zodiacshape

10-12-2010

Quote:
zankioh:
Concept art is not really good, ingame model is 100x worse though

I actually like the concept art except the colors. The in-game model is very poor.

EDIT: I wish they would have let Eduardo do the art for them like the last few champions.

SlinkytheDrunk

10-12-2010

i'm interested to take a shot at it. a dark lightness, i think i can swing that. the game is on!

omnishaz

10-12-2010

Quote:
Zodiacshape:
I don't like it at all but the concept art is nice. The colors are too sailor moon like and I am definitely not buying even if the skins are nice. Hopefully the next champion will look sexy instead of this monstrosity, cheerleader ;P. I am sure the boob haters will definitely buy her though.

Yeah. She looks like garbage.

NinjaStick

10-12-2010

Whats so important about big boobs >_>. You guys like 16 or something. To be honest its the figure that counts :P.....Anyway I think the art looks pretty good. Cant say much about ingame cause I havent seen that. Hoping her ablitys are awesome.

BloodLikeIce

Recruiter

10-12-2010

I am excited for her skins

Mapz

10-12-2010

I hope she don't come out. She screams op. Invis Garen Demacian out of a bush? No thanks.

lZN5nmfDBTc1bgRT

10-12-2010

so LoL community doesn't like hot girls, because of the lack of testosterone.

move along, nothing to see here