Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

tinfoil hat theory about custom games not starting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fomorian27

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Presumably the problem is caused by leavers dodging from champ select but the client neglecting to take the rest of the players back to the lobby. i've completely stopped seeing the "x has left the game" alert in lieu of the "active game not found one."

What if.. it's a deliberate ploy by riot to make leavers realize how harmful their actions are by showing that leaving is destructive to everyone, even leavers (since the next game they join after dodging might not start because of a leaver), and each leaver individually comes to the altruistic conclusion that leaving is bad, and if everybody stopped leaving, we could all enjoy our games in peace?

Relevent pic attached:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/203/685/conspiracy-keanu.jpg?1321901003

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCheezz

12-09-2012

i doubt they would do something this silly and weird, if they really wanted to punish/get rid of the leavers they would add a time penalty for leaving a custom game.