Junging Issues!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urinetrouble

12-09-2012

It's most likely me, but with the current meta of mid taking my wraiths, blue, and sometime wolves, and the roaming for ganks, I find myself always under leveled in comparison to bot lane, as well as completely broke. I build gp10's, but I still find myself consistently behind. I like the jungling role, and when I see a good jungler on the opposing team he's always a good level and has 100+ creep. Can I get some tips on how to improve my cs and exp within this current era of jungling, please?

Guy on a bus

12-09-2012

Might be better for you to forget the GP10s alltogether. Stick with things that do more damage to minions.

iDpark

12-09-2012

Do not get gp10's as jungle.
Gp10's were intended to ensure you had a decent lategame.
With the jungle now giving increased gold/exp after 11 minutes you now do not need the gp10's.

Also, if mid starts taking wraiths and all the lanes are pushed, just tell mid not to take them, farm up gold, buy a sightstone, ward their wraiths, then tell mid to take theirs.

Additionally, when you gank, make sure you burn a flash at least, the first time, take a couple cs on the way out, and follow up before his flash comes back up.

Hold lanes for your teammates, take the last hits that are going to be wasted, and leave.
Make sure you do not push lane, unless your teammate has died, then push it to tower, and go back to your jungle.(You want to do this because the minion wave will now reset to the middle of the lane)

Ward your entrances if you ware getting counterjungled.
Ask mid and top to ward. Just one ward would do wonders. You could potentially have more than 7 wards out at all times.

one top
one mid
3 jungle (Wriggles/sightstone/extra wards)
minimum 2 support, and probably another but it depends.