Teamwork Wins Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Møgget

12-09-2012

I just wanted to post this screenshot to remind everyone: No matter how well you play individually, the only way to win is through good teamwork. In the end, the only score that matters it who won, and who lost, NOT who has x number of kills/deaths.

Attachment 571241

In this game, I got a very good "score." Probably my best ever. I also took down a top tower by myself, and helped destroy a bottom tower and two mid towers. But my team lost. Why? The other team had superior teamwork.

Guy on a bus

12-09-2012

and I care why?

Møgget

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on a bus View Post
and I care why?
I'm terribly sorry for wasting 1-2 minutes of your precious time by forcing you to read my post. How horribly inconsiderate of me.

Guy on a bus

12-09-2012

Thank you for apologizing, very polite.

NitroWeasel3k

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3 Jester View Post
I just wanted to post this screenshot to remind everyone: No matter how well you play individually, the only way to win is through good teamwork. In the end, the only score that matters it who won, and who lost, NOT who has x number of kills/deaths.

Attachment 571241

In this game, I got a very good "score." Probably my best ever. I also took down a top tower by myself, and helped destroy a bottom tower and two mid towers. But my team lost. Why? The other team had superior teamwork.
I very much agree with you. I played a lot of support in season 2 and support players don't always see a lot of kills but we do get assists and we see a ton of great action. It's my favorite position because its all about helping your team into a winning position.