I'm really bad at this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S 2The Hakir

Recruiter

12-09-2012

im new to the game i was just wondering if anyone could give me tips to becoming better because all i can do for my team is die a lot.

pancident

12-09-2012

Add me in game, and I'd be happy to help you out.

CowMeat

12-09-2012

Buy wards and place them: they save lives.

Unless you are a Ranged Attack Damage Carry build a mix of offensive and defensive items.

Be positive, encourage your teammates, be polite, and don't rage.

Talk to your teammates and ask them questions.

Copy playstyles and items from players who do better than you.

Good luck!

CounterSnipe

12-09-2012

I can help you too Nooblord.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

12-10-2012

being good at the game is not a goal to have honestly. match making will always attempt to give you even matches via similar skilled players you are playing with or the odds on each team are similarly stacked with good and bad players on each. no matter how bad you are eventually the elo system would make you win half your games, or atleast attempt to do so.

the main goal you should have is letting the game hypnotise you, and letting go of reality, and become comfortably numb as subliminal messages get slipped into the inner part of your mind.

Rosalinn

12-10-2012

Well everyone is bad at first it takes a while and for me it took me a long time to learn the tactics to this game. I suggest doing beginner bots, and get runes at level 20. They helped me a whole lot.

Daefish

12-10-2012

Honestly I feel that playing bots is only helpful for a few levels at most. The dynamic between bots and players is so much different that the things you learn vs bots can instill bad behaviors in the later levels.