Festive Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

12-09-2012

Hi guys!

I just recently started playing LoL and I really love playing Maokai. In some streams, I've seen the festive maokai skin, but found out it was an item sold last year. Unfortunately, I wasn't playing LoL back then. I was wondering if there was a way to get the skin still? I don't care if it costs a couple of extra dollars!

Thanks!

xXCFXx Avenger

12-09-2012

In theory yes, you offer a trade, say 5k RP, and then your thread needs 2k upvotes and Riot will make it happen. GL

first time Vayne

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2142 View Post
In theory yes, you offer a trade, say 5k RP, and then your thread needs 2k upvotes and Riot will make it happen. GL
So in other words, no, there's not.

I upvoted, though...

Shadowed Ruby

12-10-2012

Must... have... Scuba Gragas...

first time Vayne

12-12-2012

OP, you'll be glad to hear that Festive Maokai is coming out of the Legacy Vault this winter for Snowdown Showdown! You'll have a limited time to get him, though, so you'd better be ready! Who knows...a Rioter may have seen this post and given you a good word. Wouldn't put it past them.

Congrats!

Nuwl

12-16-2012

it says your a senior member. ??????????????? Your new?

trg1234

12-16-2012

The senior member doesn't matter about how long you joined it goes on how many posts you put up on forums at least that is what someone told me

Aceus

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trg1234 View Post
The senior member doesn't matter about how long you joined it goes on how many posts you put up on forums at least that is what someone told me
Makes sense, I've been playing league for a while, have over 1500 hours played etc, but im only a member , ive only posted on the forums a few times.