@riot, why was i banned for this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiIl Gates

11-30-2012

So, i just got banned and i checked my tribunal cases and in not one of them do i see a reason for me getting banned. I had not swore once, or really said anything bad directly to any player, and in 2/3 of the games i carried the other game i didnt do so well in but neither did the rest of my team. Anyone else wanna look at this and tell me if i deserve getting banned?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5884754/#nogo

Vaerwyr

11-30-2012

Nope, you didn't deserve a ban. But you shouldn't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever type gg until the end of the game. This is my #1 peeve in ranked. Especially when you're playing Vayne. Encouraging your teamates will get the game to the 40+ minute mark, and if you main Vayne which I'm guessing, it just takes one teamfight to win.

Like seriously when someone dies and someone types gg it makes me want to throw my monitor through my cat

OriginOfDeath

11-30-2012

Most people probably said punish for the complete jerk attitude on the 3rd game, gotta say, you were being quite the d!ck on that game.

Priestess Soraka

11-30-2012

game 1- what? not even worth the ban
game 2-sound like the average player just trying to win but you werent raging. maybe a little annoying at time but nothing i would report
game 3-you were kinda ****** here. i wouldnt report but i would of ignored

all in all i dont think you deserved a suspension

BiIl Gates

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaerwyr View Post
Nope, you didn't deserve a ban. But you shouldn't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever type gg until the end of the game. This is my #1 peeve in ranked. Especially when you're playing Vayne. Encouraging your teamates will get the game to the 40+ minute mark, and if you main Vayne which I'm guessing, it just takes one teamfight to win.

Like seriously when someone dies and someone types gg it makes me want to throw my monitor through my cat
the thing is, i still won the game for my team, and besides the little bit of flaming in the beginning, I kept playing, won the game, and at the same time i didnt rage at my team aftering the intital flaming... so i really dont know why im banned this time

Vaerwyr

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by philcramer View Post
the thing is, i still won the game for my team, and besides the little bit of flaming in the beginning, I kept playing, won the game, and at the same time i didnt rage at my team aftering the intital flaming... so i really dont know why im banned this time

Just remember not everyone is as good as you, and some people are better. Remembering quote's from pro's always helps me;
"it's solo que you cant expect much" - aphromoo
"you dont play solo que to make your team better, you play it to make yourself better" theoddone

If you play ranked for the sole purpose of improving your own personal performance, tell people "nt" when they lose 1v1's, and ask for wards/coverage nicely, people will catch on, it will become contagious.

philcramer

11-30-2012

from what I read in the chat from the 3 games i'd say you don't deserve this ban. Even in the first game although you were feeding you still seemed to keep somewhat of a positive attitude and seemed to be trying

NinjaCÅT

11-30-2012

Quote:
this^

Amélie Poulain

11-30-2012

would've pardoned

bump for you

BiIl Gates

11-30-2012

Quote:
Just remember not everyone is as good as you, and some people are better. Remembering quote's from pro's always helps me;
"it's solo que you cant expect much" - aphromoo
"you dont play solo que to make your team better, you play it to make yourself better" theoddone

If you play ranked for the sole purpose of improving your own personal performance, tell people "nt" when they lose 1v1's, and ask for wards/coverage nicely, people will catch on, it will become contagious.
ill keep this in mind. Ive been trying to tone down my super competitiveness and trying to be a nicer player but its not always easy, especially when i get banned for something like this..

Also thankyou everyone for your support