"Cannot lose bot games no matter how bad you are"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDjinni

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaeceae View Post
"Cannot lose bot games no matter how bad you are"

This is not true, especially when it comes to intermediate bots. The longer the game drags out, the more hard it'll be to kill the bots and the easier it'll be for them to kill you.
Even the beginner bots, who hold off on buying and don't play as well as the intermediate bots, can become trouble if you allow them to build to their sixth item.
This myth that bots scale harder or faster than players is just that: a myth. They get passive gold generation based off of experience earned. Once they hit 18 they continue to earn experience even though it doesn't give them any extra levels, and the experience continues to give them more gold. This is added to any gold they earn legitimately (cs, kills). By killing or zoning them, you reduce their experience earned and thus their gold earned.

And a bot with 6 items is far less dangerous than a player with 6 items.

TehomCD

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceRoll13 View Post
T

We had a nice game going, when someone started feeding the bot Swain.
Not knowing any of the counters to a fed Swain, was a huge problem even though I was fed with 20+ kills on Vayne. I couldn't shoot fast enough as he used my health to replace his.
The new Executioner's Calling is very good as a counter to high healing champions. It now gives grievous wounds as a passive.

TenienDaithen

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehomCD View Post
The new Executioner's Calling is very good as a counter to high healing champions. It now gives grievous wounds as a passive.
It is good for that but I actually liked the old one better, mostly because of the lifesteal and it was cheap.