Unspeakable horrors, a Nocturne fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kungaherre

02-20-2013

Unspeakable Horrors
A nocturne fanfic

First of all i would like to apologies for bad grammar or misspells, english is not my native language the reason i post in NA forums is because it is far better than the EU forums

(this is also my first fanfic so di hope you enjoy it.)

Write your thoughts about it, any constructive feedback will be welcome

Deira Maldrins journal

Day 1
This was odd, we were called to a meeting that was said to be very important but when we got there it was only a handful of summoners.
All of them I have met before, some of them my friends and some of them I have only seen a few times. However High councilor Heywan
Relivash was there so it had to be important, but there was someone he was speaking to. Looked like a summoner but he didn’t have his
usual summoner robe, and he was very swetty aswell and he was constantly looking over his shoulder, it was very weird seeing someone
that frightend near the high Councilor, the most powerful mage there is. On a closer look I recognized that summoner, it was one of my
former classmates that I went to summoner school with, I remembered him as very calm and down to earth, not at all how he looked like
right now. Almost as he have gone face to face with death himself.
The high councilor motion for us to sit down, we all took a chair near the closest tables and while the high councilor kept speaking to my
former classmate I proceeded to inspect the surroundings. A truly beautiful room, a room I have never been in before. It was a much lit up
room with big windows and beautiful curtains and the sun shined in and I had a feeling of calmness like nothing in the world could go
wrong but before I could finish look around in the room the high councilor got our attention, beside him he had a pile of books stacked up. I
thought it would be some kind of spell book with special spells for us, heh, how I was wrong. Well, partially wrong, the books was for us
but they did not contain spells or incantations they were journals meant for us to write in, we was instructed that we should write down
what is going on in our lives, nightmares, dreams, thoughts and even what we was feeling. I have never been much of a writer but orders
are orders. Now that I thought about it our former class mate has disappeared, I suppose he had some more important work to get back
to. Each and every one of us got one of these journals, I wonder why it was only us that got them after all there are hundreds of
summoners in the institute and more curiously why did I know them all?
Well, it is getting late so I will go to bed and perhaps keep on this journal tomorrow if there will be anything of note to write in it.

Kungaherre

02-20-2013

Day 2

I woke up cold and swetty this morning but I don’t know why, I have never had trouble sleeping since I
got to the institute, before that I had a lot of problems though. I have always had a very active
imagination so nightmares were common before I joined the institute but I had some summoners to
cast a sleeping spell on me to prevent nightmares. It has probably started to wear off, after all it was 2
years ago since it was cast on me.
We also had a very special Fight today in the league, Ionia versus Noxus over the southern part off Ionia
that Noxus had conquered during their campaign in Ionia. It was an exhilarating fight that ended in
humiliation for Noxus and one of the summoners in the fight even disconnected himself from his
champion, I don’t blame Ionia from cheating, after all they are just reclaiming property. Despite the fact
that the officials keep saying it was no foul play involved I have other suspicions.
The day is still early, I will come back later today to keep write in my journal, I have a match later that
is something about Noxus is causing a ruckus in Bandle city.
I finally managed to get home, it was late at night and the fight between Noxus and Bandle city took
longer than I had expected I got the pleasure to play as Rumble in top lane against Darius, a very
nasty fellow with a big axe. I managed to get through thanks to the help of our jungler Rengar but I think
the only reason he joined was because Noxus had picked Kha’zix as their jungler.
Since I don’t think there will be anything else to write about tonight I will go to bed and hopefully get a
good night sleep.

Oh god, what time is it? Oh what was that? It felt so real, it looks it is dawn, you can see the sun rise
over the mountains but it can’t be that late, it felt like I just went to bed. But the more I think of it the
less I remember, was it a nightmare? It felt so realistic, the only thing I remember is darkness. I will try
to get some more sleep and then I will speak about the nightmare warding spell tomorrow and see if I
can get it renewed.

Kungaherre

02-21-2013

Day 3

I could barely sleep after what happened this morning, I think I slept a little but I didn’t feel any
rejuvenated, I really need to visit the mage that cast the nightmare ward on me and get it renewed.
Before I do that though I got to remember to speak with the High councilor about the meeting we had a
few days ago, i am not quite sure what the purpose on the meeting was and have to investigate a little.
And I am also very curious about why it was just we who got picked.
Well, we might get something at least.
I will come back later to write whatever information i managed to get from the high councilor

Well, that was odd, when I got to the high councilor he said that we were just picked at random and the
only thing we needed to do was to write in these journals he has given us, well then, I suppose even the
high councilor has his secrets, I really doubt we was picked at random though, I mean I know all of
these people and there is a lot of summoners in the institute.
I suppose we just have to wait and see how it turns out.
On another note when I visited the summoners who cast the nightmare ward on me said that it is as
strong as ever, it is sustained by your own energy and as long as you have some energy left the ward
will be kept up, even if you make use of all your energy it will just recharge as you recharge your own
energy, they did recast it though after some whine and moan from my side but we will see when I go to
bed tonight.

But before that I have to check up on another meeting concerning something about finding your magical
affinity, it is supposed to help you to focus on the magical affinity you are best fit to. Everyone who can
wield magic is said to be born with an affinity to a specific element, there is something everyone can
learn like summoning magic for example but there are those affinity’s who are really rare like arcane,
they can all be taught but people just have a lot easier mastering the affinity their body own body is
born with.
This will be really exciting, I will write more about the meeting after I have attended to it

Well look at that, I am fire. Shouldn’t really be a surprise after all I had always known a little bit of fire
magic that I learned from my father before he got murdered by Shaco one of the champions in the
league that I think deserves to die. Sadly it is not up to me and he died several years ago, most of the
pain has disappeared now but sometimes I can still dream about him. Well, tomorrow I am going to
learn some new fire spells and I might even get to speak with brand, after all he is the greatest fire
mage known so far. Well, fire spirit atleast.

Magister Gir

02-21-2013

i just have to say i skimmed read it all because of all the spacing. Get rid of it, i keep thinking you are making a new paragraph with it but you're and to also continue the same sentence as such is very aggrevating due to the pausing and then realizing i was speed i sentence whem i shouldnt of done so. please fix the spacing

Kungaherre

02-22-2013

alright, sorry about that. Gonna fix it right away

Magister Gir

02-22-2013

alright much better but a bit late for me anyway I'll read it tomorrow now that you fixed it all and thank you for doing that :3 means a lot on my eye's!

Kungaherre

02-22-2013

no problem i actually spaced it out like that to make it easier but by the looks of it it had the adverse effect :/
anyway i will not make the entire fanfic in the journal style i have done right now but if you feel like it would be worth finish reading the entire fanfic you will find out how it will turn out once it is all finished.
And i might add this, i am trying to make a bit of horror feeling towards the entire fanfic considering it is nocturne so it will take a much darker turn once we get a bit further in the story.