Christmas Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bahijah

11-26-2012

So, I saw somewhere (I forget exactly where now) that there was a christmas skin for Sona. Was wondering if all the christmas skins, past and present will be back this season, and if every champion has a skin for the holiday season. Personally, I'd love a theme for Ashe. Make her Red and green and her Ult could be a christmas tree she sends down range and all the ornaments break when the attack makes contact. But, Im silly like that... Thanks for replies!

FranzFormeR

Recruiter

11-27-2012

No its a one time a year thing. Sona has a christmas skin but you cant get it anymore. Thats why they're so valuable after the fact

p.s i made a holiday cass skin http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2838786 you should check it out <3 k thx bai! <3

Aware Muzzle

12-06-2012

I wish we could get old winter skins, I'd give my left n*t for the old LB and nidalee skins

Kurzio

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware Muzzle View Post
I wish we could get old winter skins, I'd give my left n*t for the old LB and nidalee skins
The Mistletoe Leblanc skin is considered a "Legacy" skin, which means that it could return for this winter season (or any future winter seasons). The Nidalee one, however, isn't.

Niffy Rose

12-07-2012

I would kill for the Silent Night Sona skin. I was obsessed with it when I first started playing League but it was already "locked" or however you wanna say it. </3 Me wants so bad.

Insharai

12-09-2012

It's my incentive to go win tournaments so that maybe they'll give me kitty katarina XD