Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The 'Happy Teemo Faces' on Racer Vi's gauntlets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Level 9 Zubat

12-09-2012

Can they be changed to something a little more fitting? An arrogant tough girl shouldn't have that annoying chipmunk on her armor, how about changing them into star decals? Seems fitting of her cocky nature as well as the theme of the skin.

Everspace

12-09-2012

Or maybe she has a soft spot for adorable things (ala Hello Kitty) so that she isn't tough-girl all the time, and is more endearing because of that?

KyroRayne

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Or how about they stay as is with teemo.

Singed has taric on his lotion bottle for his surfer skin. Stop complaining just because you don't like teemo.

I don't like Darius, but I wouldn't complain if you put his face on anything.

hotfire

12-09-2012

I think it's fitting. I see this witha bit of crazy rave girl theme and I dig it.

Level 9 Zubat

12-09-2012

I like Teemo well enough, I just think its out of place on her skin. It's jus my personal opinion, no need to jump down my throat guys. I personally think blue stars with gold trim or something, one big one per gauntlet, would look better.

AlcoholicKitsune

12-09-2012

Or you know. Instead of Teemo faces we actually tie Teemos to her fists.

Talamare

12-09-2012

That is blood from Teemo face that has become permanently ingrained there after punching him repeatedly on a daily basis

Level 9 Zubat

12-09-2012

Quote:
AznMagicks:
Or you know. Instead of Teemo faces we actually tie Teemos to her fists.

This...this could work for me. As long as he is battered, bruised and least one black eye.

KyroRayne

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Here is how Teemo is tied to her fists. Her skin is a Racer Skin. Teemo is the Swift Scout. Racers are fast. Swift is fast. So..... hear me out on this. Teemo fits due to common sense

Vsin

12-09-2012

Just think of it as Vi punching Teemo every time she punches something. Even when she's punching Teemo. Teemopunchception.