Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lag spikes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praelox

Recruiter

01-13-2013

(Bump)
Im having the same issue, in base im around 100 ping (which is standard for me), but whenever i go into a teamfight i shoot up to 5k ping. Probably been reported for afk'ing and feeding multiple times, as i cant move, so i die.

Mishimaru

01-13-2013

There's another big thread about this going on as well. I just bumped it up if you guys wanted to help out that thread as well.

figuare9

01-17-2013

bump

Hige

01-17-2013

same -.- oddly enough my ping seems to stay the same but it goes as far as telling me I got disconnected. Riot really needs to fix their servers -.-

KarmicKatri

01-17-2013

I wish they would come out and admit their is a problem so people stop reporting us for Riot's Failure. I am gonna get a ban for this garbage I know it.

Monster Hentai

01-17-2013

Having same problem, but it was ok yesterday, and just started today for me. It seems to lag out ESPECIALLY during team fights and i cant do anything for like 5-10 seconds. Ive tried everything i could think of to try and fix it with no luck.. I'll be staying away from ranked until I hear from Riot.

fusrodaheuauea

01-17-2013

I'm brazilian and i have the very same problem, random dcs, random lagspikes but my connection is completely stable, i even stay chatting with my teammates on skype while I'm dc'd from lol =/

Its really frustrating

figuare9

01-26-2013

... still have this issue.

Relythims

01-26-2013

I just started playing on a similar computer to my actual one. I want to use this one so while my brother is here we can both play league at the same time.

I have 8gigs of ram. I can start a game and put graphics to medium all the way aroudn with decent resolution and get 60fps. Which is fine. I will play for a good 2 minutes and then I will drop from 1-5 fps. and it will last the rest of the game. So I tried having graphics all the way down, but it still didn't fail to happen. even with crappy resolution. Still got the same 1-5 fps.

This computer has all the same specs as my other one, (which runs league perfectly with moderate graphics.) but 2 more gigs of ram. I don't know what the issue is, drivers are updated. Someone please help!!!