Lag spikes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praelox

01-13-2013

(Bump)
Im having the same issue, in base im around 100 ping (which is standard for me), but whenever i go into a teamfight i shoot up to 5k ping. Probably been reported for afk'ing and feeding multiple times, as i cant move, so i die.

Mishimaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

There's another big thread about this going on as well. I just bumped it up if you guys wanted to help out that thread as well.

figuare9

01-17-2013

bump

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

same -.- oddly enough my ping seems to stay the same but it goes as far as telling me I got disconnected. Riot really needs to fix their servers -.-

KarmicKatri

01-17-2013

I wish they would come out and admit their is a problem so people stop reporting us for Riot's Failure. I am gonna get a ban for this garbage I know it.

Monster Hentai

01-17-2013

Having same problem, but it was ok yesterday, and just started today for me. It seems to lag out ESPECIALLY during team fights and i cant do anything for like 5-10 seconds. Ive tried everything i could think of to try and fix it with no luck.. I'll be staying away from ranked until I hear from Riot.

fusrodaheuauea

01-17-2013

I'm brazilian and i have the very same problem, random dcs, random lagspikes but my connection is completely stable, i even stay chatting with my teammates on skype while I'm dc'd from lol =/

Its really frustrating

figuare9

01-26-2013

... still have this issue.

Saint Morb

01-26-2013

I just started playing on a similar computer to my actual one. I want to use this one so while my brother is here we can both play league at the same time.

I have 8gigs of ram. I can start a game and put graphics to medium all the way aroudn with decent resolution and get 60fps. Which is fine. I will play for a good 2 minutes and then I will drop from 1-5 fps. and it will last the rest of the game. So I tried having graphics all the way down, but it still didn't fail to happen. even with crappy resolution. Still got the same 1-5 fps.

This computer has all the same specs as my other one, (which runs league perfectly with moderate graphics.) but 2 more gigs of ram. I don't know what the issue is, drivers are updated. Someone please help!!!