@Riot Leaverbuster and Lag...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axiom Prime

01-26-2013

So Leaverbuster is starting to hit me with suspensions, however for the last month or so I've been extremely lagged in game. I've called my ISP, they say they have no problem on there end, I do a Speedtest before I log in and before I click play and start a game, the moment I get into champ select my ping starts going from 90-650, and it stays that way all game. I can't count the times I've been stuck in one place with the "Attempting to Reconnect" screen going IN GAME, now there has to be a way for you guys to figure this out...

I've done everything on my side, I'm even considering swapping ISP's even though I seem to not have a problem with anything other than League. Currently I just got dc'd from a game and I'm expecting to get Leaver level 3 because of it. Even though I'm not intentionally or maliciously leaving...Also your support site is down or I'd be putting in a ticket there.

LulluLea

01-26-2013

Don't play normal/ranked until it's fixed is my suggestion.
You're the one choosing to go into a game, not Riot.

Rakmin

01-26-2013

i've been having the same issue for over a month now, i've paid money for this game and i do expect to be able to play.

Axiom Prime

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulluLea View Post

Oh hey great idea, guess no one ever thought of that. Unless you have something actually helpful...i.e. you're experiencing the same thing and want to bring it to riots attention, bugger off

Javacup

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulluLea View Post
Guy gives a legitimate way to not get suspended by leaverbuster, better flame him.