Lag spikes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

figuare9

12-09-2012

Why is this the only game out of the 15-20 other games I play that has connection problems? I'm getting massive lag spikes.. I can play fine without any problems and then it's like somebody pulls my Ethernet cable out of my comp. I get hard spikes. It always seems to happen right in the middle of a fight too.

I've tested my connection multiple times.
I've reset my modem/router multiple times.
I've flushed my dns server, I've reset + Refreshed my IP.
I've also tried reinstalling the game.
I've reinstalled my Ethernet/lan driver as well.

I already know the problem isn't due to the internet connect directly. There's a problem elsewhere that I'm having. The best part about it though is that this is the ONLY game I have EVER had any problems with. I can play any other game just fine without even a hiccup. I have a 30Mbps connection and I can't play league.. lmao.

Twissa

12-09-2012

You're not the only one. I'm from Argentina and I only have a 3mb conection ( pretty standard here lol =( ), I always have the same ping, and I play just fine, but I'm having major lag spikes, started 2 days ago I think. Pretty sure it's a problem from Riot's server, other people are having the same problem too.

Twissa

12-09-2012

It's unplayable...freaking annoying. Just had a lag spike of a min or so, they destroyed my team, 2 mid torrets, inhib, nexus torret when my champion decided to move and then I had another spike...dead.

figuare9

12-09-2012

Well like I said, I'm positive it's not my actual connection. If there's an issue with the client it'd be nice to know how to fix it.

Amumu is Beast

12-09-2012

Same here. Riot pls.

figuare9

12-10-2012

bump

Brick Tamland

12-10-2012

Same here, I wish Riot would say SOMETHING about all these issues instead of remaining quiet, I have no idea if they're actually seeing them or not.

figuare9

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickTam View Post
Same here, I wish Riot would say SOMETHING about all these issues instead of remaining quiet, I have no idea if they're actually seeing them or not.
I can't play until this is fixed... lol

FlyingFlea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

are they going to give us leave and lose forgiveness for this lag. im know its not on my side the lag coming form bc i can play bf3 and starcraft2 without any lag. But when i get on this game, i get disconnect but my internet firefox is work fine...same thing guys?

HydroBreed

12-10-2012

BumP 1200-3000 ping/ms and only in lol. Nothing else I do online comes even close to the spikes leagues giving.... so sad, wanna cry. league has left me out to dry. its ok. i dont care. ill go play . ElseWhere!