Season 3 Strangeness

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flagrock

12-12-2012

That's where the wriggles came in, but they nerfed the hell outta that so it's pretty much worthless top, since they nerfed the dmg pretty bad. The sad part is they nerfed MR too much so Void Staff is pretty much useless on most casters because the 54 MR and +15 (or 20 I forget) MP is better than just 35% pen on like 90 MR most champs have now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belrag

12-12-2012

the point of the gold change is more for supports like myself who end games with 10 minion kills. its so that we can keep up a little better by allowing us to get our gp 10 items faster which still doesn't make up for minion kills but its better than it was. I'm not a huge fan of removing FoN because as Mord I love that item but its not the end of the world. The issue I have is more centered at jungling. I've watched quite a few people died as they were escaping when the enemy hits the neutral minions causing them to hit the fleeing champion resulting in death. I understand why they took out leash but if your team hits the neutral minions they should go after your team.
I suppose most of this will be fixed were still only in the preseason so things will get better.