Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

{Guide} Twitch, Slayer of all, Gold bonus to none!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blux

10-14-2010

Quote:
Haruhiist:
No mention of Infinity Edge or criticals? Building critical chance up to about 50% with an IE rush is very popular on Twitch, why do you not advocate it? I've never been screwed over by no criticals before, so RNG isn't much of a reason.

RNG always screws me over. IE is strong though, but I just don't feel it. I will admit i've seen some pretty scary Twitch's with IE, Last Whisper and a couple Avarice Blades, but they are so squishy you can two shot them, or outlast them with my build.

As far as Attack Speed runes go, I feel they are a waste, i'd much rather have the dodge and Magic Resist for a 21/9/0 build, or have the MP5/lvl and CDR otherwise. More spray and prays, and more expunges make all the difference IMO.