Casual but serious player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L0RDSHAD0W

12-09-2012

I am a casual player, but I am also serious. I am severe with myself more then I am with others (I am with others too because I see potential and I want it to be used).

I like the game, but it is really hard to find players worth playing with.

So, I would like to form a team of people who can have fun and play well together, bots and PvP.

If you like to play for fun but at your best, if you want to play bots and PvP, answer with the same form I use here.

If you are not sure, test me.

----------------------------

IGN: L0RDSHAD0W
Role: long-range, support, pusher

Langage: French, English
Locale: Montreal (Quebec, Canada)
Best Champs: Fiddlesticks, Kayle, Morgana, Sivir, Swain, Teemo, Twisted Fate

----------------------------

* I speak mostly French but I can do with English as well. If you are looking for someone to play with that speaks French, here I am : P

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitty Pleaser

12-09-2012

PainTrain
http://ptx-guild.com

PainTrain, a well known force in Guild Wars 2 is branching out into becoming a multi-gaming community.
We are a competitive, organized and democratic based PvX guild made up of veteran gamers located throughout the United States and Canada. Our staff group is primarily over the age of 25 with an average of eight years gaming and P.C. experience each. Consisting of everything from retired professional gaming CAL-I / WSVG champions to gaming mod and application developers. Our guild is skilled, seasoned, fun to game with and be around. We invite you to check out our communications to get to know us a little better. Most of the time we can be found on our Teamspeak server. If you’d like to join us, please do so.

We are looking to recruit casual players (5 hours minimum play time per week) to bolster our community.
We are also looking to recruit competitive players and teams with the possibility of sponsorships for said players and teams.

Requirements:
- Be respectful. Both in game, and out.
- Use our TeamSpeak 3 server when you play (you can invite guests to join if need be).
- 18 and up only
- (competitive only) Once/if you become sponsored, you need to be willing to schedule and follow through with flying to a location to participate in your tournaments. We will give you at least a 30 days notice. All expenses paid.

To inquire more about our recruiting process, please visit the following thread:
http://ptx-guild.com/showthread.php?4-Recruitment-Form