Ping Spammers are Pathetic.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ada Wong

12-09-2012

Yep here to complain about this.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2576862/

Ping Spammers are pathetic, and then you see why I have to mute people.

This dude no name here due to rules as soon as game lobby he spams.

Im Mid A bunch of times.

Game starts Darrius decides to go bottom no one goes top so I just go there, and then again ping spams repeadily to the point where I just decide screw it I mute everyone for this type of Troll Behavor. Yep for the record they said go BOT but not making it clear by the time the game is about to start and not making it down in place before game start . These type of trolls hurt my ears bad pressing V a bunch of times, or G.

It seems like Riot could do something to prevent this type of behavor.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Jayden, I do not disagree that ping spammers are one of the most annoying people to deal with, and it is hard to prove their guilt. However, you cannot call out other players on the forums, and although I respect the fact you didn't call them out here, posting a link to a video of it is like posting a link to a screenshot, as it still accomplishes the same thing. I would support a means to "gag" pings if a player is abusing them (say pinging X times in 30 second, an instant minute of ping gag is established), however there is a concern that it might limit a team's communication.

In this case, I suggest you send in a support ticket.

Ada Wong

12-09-2012

Don't know what the rules are on posting Replays on the LOL forums as to me it seems like if Riot didn't support LOLReplay they would ban it from being used at all, but they do. Sadly I dunno if Linking a replay is legal or not technically no name was disclosed on their database so its legit to post a external link especially a video at least I would think.

Sadly I run into so many PingSpammers if I end up playing for 6 hours or so a day or X number of matches its just not funny sometimes I get none for the first few games non troll, other days its very bad with kids, I even had one earlier where this other dude was talking about Female Anatomy on my new Nami champion its just pathetic the community in some of these games, and yep I have it record as well.

If I actually filed a ticket on every one of these cases It would be a lot of tickets to file, Riot just needs to hopefully in one of the next patches give us pregame reporting, fix the tribunal in cases where I have been banned for using the Mute on team/trolls because of the ping spam as I have proven here it makes it impossible to even play. ( Yep there is also the Limiting of communication when you mute a team, or player.) But personally I would rather do it than rage, and sadly I do not have the option to leave the game or I would try and find a better game with a team that can communicate, use wards and do their best.

Nami + Janna best troll supports

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden Demonia View Post
Don't know what the rules are on posting Replays on the LOL forums as to me it seems like if Riot didn't support LOLReplay they would ban it from being used at all, but they do. Sadly I dunno if Linking a replay is legal or not technically no name was disclosed on their database so its legit to post a external link especially a video at least I would think.
I don't know if LolReplay is officially supported, but I know that it is accepted by Riot. However, I would figure the rules for a replay would be similar to those for posting a screenshot. I'm just trying to make sure you don't get reprimanded for some actual righteous anger.