Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

... Players like this is rank que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vanillathatsaged

12-09-2012

should be banned... not to mention this player constantly pressed surrender every chance she/he could.
Plsss riot

dignitas Rampant

12-09-2012

I have to say this quite often, but you cannot call out another player on the forums, as it is against forum decorum. Please remove the "offending" summoner's name from your thread, or there might be reprecussions. Secondly, those screenshots are useless, as they come up as too small and you cannot read anything in them.

Please remember, these forums are not for the fermenting or execution of your own personal vendettas, but are supposed to talk about the Tribunal system and the cases that are/have been in it. If you truly have an issue with the summoner, open up a support ticket.

vanillathatsaged

12-09-2012

k my bad how do i delete the post? i took off the name

dignitas Rampant

12-09-2012

I think you should be able to just edit it, but your best hope is to let it just decay over time if you can't figure out how. I apologize for my terseness, its just a repeated theme on this forum that some players use it to call others out on. I thank you for taking responsibility for your mistake.