TF Idea I havent seen yet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ST Shadow

12-09-2012

TF was the original AS champ and as such,I still run TF as an AA champ most of the time. I know there is one major troll point to this and that is that his Q is next to worthless except in hybrid builds which is being seen more often with these new S3 items.

My thought though:
I wana see fates Q apply on hit effects

Reasoning:
Twisted fates W and E, through there base mechanics of being intertwined with his Auto Attacks already apply on hit effects. So why not just make it do that with all his abilitys since all of his abilitys are the same cards in his pocket.

I think this would be a great bonus to fate that yes would give him alot more AP poke but also give him more viabiliy as an AA champ again.

ST Shadow

12-09-2012

Any thoughts at all?

honreject

12-09-2012

I like the word intertwined.

Your idea makes little sense btw, the only abilities that apply on hit effects are those that equal an autoattack (and therefore are blocked by panths shield, fioras parry and sion's passive).

Wild cards is a magic damage spell that simply has no way of applying on hit effects due to how the mechanics work in this game.

GreekAsTheGods

12-09-2012

what about giving his Q some sort of bonus AD scaling? I wouldn't mind another matchup to learn down in botlane to be honest.

honreject

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekAsTheGods View Post
what about giving his Q some sort of bonus AD scaling? I wouldn't mind another matchup to learn down in botlane to be honest.
For the last time, AD scaling would do nothing to solve his problems in bot lane.

It's still a magic damage spell, and his problems are still present even if you give him a mediocre poke (by doing this, maxing PaC would be a no-go and his laning power would actually DECREASE).

His range, stats and movespeed are slow. Adding a silly AD ratio to Q won't fix anything.

GreekAsTheGods

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by honreject View Post
For the last time, AD scaling would do nothing to solve his problems in bot lane.

It's still a magic damage spell, and his problems are still present even if you give him a mediocre poke (by doing this, maxing PaC would be a no-go and his laning power would actually DECREASE).

His range, stats and movespeed are slow. Adding a silly AD ratio to Q won't fix anything.
corki and ez both have magic damage abilities with AD scaling... for a while them and graves were the only 3 ADC's picked.

his range, i agree is a tad low and would give him terrible matchups against many bot lane ADC's. to be a viable bot laner his range would probably have to be 550... otherwise his other downsides combined with an inability to trade auto's would be a bit too much.

AD scaling wouldn't really weaken laning phase though... his E scales with attack speed with usually isn't itemized first, so that means leveling a Q with AD scaling and PaC just for the stun/manaregen/slow would be legit. Granted losing the scaling stun duration would suck a little but a 1 second stun is more than most AD have at level 1.