What in the hell can possibly lane against diana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogdain View Post
Anyone who can strafe right

You're an idiot, if you're stupid statement was true she wouldn't be always picked/banned in tournaments or can tournaments players "not strafe right" ?

ownsya12

12-09-2012

Diana's laning phase is actually fairly weak.

Ogdain

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
You're an idiot, if you're stupid statement was true she wouldn't be always picked/banned in tournaments or can tournaments players "not strafe right" ?

Rofl. Quoted and immortalized as "most easily trolled forum poster ever."

Mattix111

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machriel View Post
Swain also does really well from my experience.
This,this,and more of this. Get blue buff, level moves accordingly. If you notice shes aggressive pre six you can probably safely assume she wont let up much once she actually hits 6, in this case you level q with an obvious emphasis on e for follow up damage along with auto attacks and that beautiful Harvey Birdman attorney at caw ultimate. If hes the passive kind of Diana (if there is such thing) level e first and auto attack + e poke whenever she comes into farm. Come team fight phase shes going to dive your adc when she realizes diving you is pointless, play your snare like a good cho rupture, bait where your opponent is going not where they currently are. Diana telegraphs her movements since Q procs a free ultimate, and if she gets it on a squishy you can almost bet shell do it. Sorry for wall of text, but I hated Diana too and finally found a way to take her out or at least survive her lane. Good hunting.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

bruisers.

elise

Yx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Singed is a beast against Diana. Just build some MR and she can't do **** to you. When she ults you, watch the purple melt her face.

Gorsz

12-09-2012

Quote:
Rofl. Quoted and immortalized as "most easily trolled forum poster ever."

This is just in, it is impossible to distinguish sarcasm in typed words on the internet, there is no undertones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsya12 View Post
Diana's laning phase is actually fairly weak.

Liar, veigars laning phase is weak. Diana has a long range LOW mana high damage nuke she can use to farm or harrass. She has a shield for survivability/sustain.

She does not have a weak laning phase. She also has really nice base stats.

Dusksaur

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostStalker86 View Post
I haven't found a single champion that does well against her. Anyone have any idea's? Is elise good? Or is she too, bad?

Would Kassadin work? I don't think he would because of his bad early game.

Cho'gath mid?
lux mid; i went legendary against a diana, just play smart and dodge her q.

Ogdain

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
This is just in, it is impossible to distinguish sarcasm in typed words on the internet, there is no undertones.
Oh no, this is seriously just coming in? Are you really a news anchor? Do you know Ron Burgandy?

Gorsz

12-09-2012

Quote:
Oh no, this is seriously just coming in? Are you really a news anchor? Do you know Ron Burgandy?

I don't know Ron Burgandy..

I AM Ron Burgandy..