Potential Vi Builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warkeiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

I had a weird build running for jungle Vi.

Machete + 5 > (First Back) Boots + Spirit Stone > Spirit of the Elder Lizard > Tabi/Merc Treads (only take Merc if all lanes have high cc) > Black Cleaver (this was pre-nerf, now I'm thinking it over. Still worth buying but maybe move it down the list) > Phage > Zephyr (If Merc Treads were bought, sell them for Tabi) > Frozen Mallet (Triforce if I'm fed as ****) > Maw of Malmortius

This build ended up giving me decent resistances, a large amount of damage and utility, good health, natural defense against physical and magic damage (tabi, MoM shield), and takes care of Vi's sticking problem. For lane, perhaps you could substitute Spirit of the Elder Lizard for an early Phage + Sheen and swap out the later FM for another defense item. Runic Bulwark works. As for why Elder Lizard as opposed to Wriggles or Ancient Golem, it's personal preference. Vi's clear and counterjungle speeds after the initial clear are phenomenal, so I find no need for Wriggles. Meanwhile, I don't find health an early problem for Vi so I opt for more damage and thus, Lizard over Golem.

Only reason I was playing Vi in the jungle is because I don't trust her in lane anymore. First game in lane, I was against Riven and Riven beats the **** out of Vi. You can't stick to deal any damage and she just jumps around you after you burn your cooldowns.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zebra Warrior

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillinger View Post
No black cleaver its trash tier item at PBE now.

lolno.

still a good item, you're overreacting big time.