Why did Riot stop looking at reports? [NEED A RED'S HELP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Vi View Post
And again, you show you haven't read anything, because you are one of those people.
And you simply want to silence me so your precious Tribunal isn't taken away.
I have read your post, and you keep repeating that innocent players are being punished by a system that rewards multiple-people queuing together. I disagree, because it has been stated that pre-made reports carry less weight individually than those reports that have been made by a single-queuing or duo-queuing player. You also continue to state that your behavior was justified, and despite being informed by the community otherwise, stand by that statement.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonaia

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Okay let's add some stuff here.

1. Riot spends more money on the Tribunal than they would if they hired more player support personnel.

2. The reason that Riot implemented the Tribunal was to allow the community to set the standard for appropriate behavior.

3. Riot's standards for community behavior is more strict than the Tribunal's.

4. The destruction of the Tribunal would lead to more bans due to Riot's more strict standards.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonaia View Post
Okay let's add some stuff here.

1. Riot spends more money on the Tribunal than they would if they hired more player support personnel.

2. The reason that Riot implemented the Tribunal was to allow the community to set the standard for appropriate behavior.

3. Riot's standards for community behavior is more strict than the Tribunal's.

4. The destruction of the Tribunal would lead to more bans due to Riot's more strict standards.
You forgot something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Why do we have jurors that help decide on verdicts in real life?

Research and data actually shows that using The Tribunal and using our players as reviewers is more accurate than 1 Player Support staff reviewing the case. It's counter-intuitive, but it's a very cool finding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AJStarhiker

Senior Member

12-09-2012

OP--

After reading your initial posts and your responses, you give the impression of a spoiled child who has finially run into someone who tells you "No, your behavior is not acceptable". As in the Tribunal, we can only see what your are saying and you behave as if nothing is your fault.

Please note, by calling you a child, I am not referring to your physical age as I have no idea what it is and, quite frankly, I don't care. I am referring to your insistance on blaming everyone around you, rather than taking responsibility and moderating your own behavior.

You don't want this thread to be about you? I'm sorry, but as soon as you started talking about 'I'm getting reported and going to get banned' You made it about yourself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonaia

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
You forgot something.

Ooooh, when did Lyte post that little gem?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Vi View Post
And again, this was a PERFECTLY okay reason to start yelling at a teammate, but the Tribunal case will make ME look like the bad guy, even though that is far from the truth.
lol... no.

I'm not going to read anything else in this thread.

There's NO justification for verbal abuse. None.

EDIT: And honestly, if you're going to sit here and insist that "No, actually verbal abuse is completely justified," then I'd just as soon see a Rioter manually permaban your account right now.

The only reason players aren't permanently banned on the first incident is because of this idea of reform. You've already been banned several times before and currently fear you're up for a permaban. I don't even have to see your previous cases to know that every single one of your bans has been for verbally abusing your teammates. And yet you continue to do, and even now, you're stating that there are some times when it is justified, and that other players make you uncontrollably rage. If this is how you feel, then you don't need to be playing League.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

Senior Member

12-09-2012

I find it hilarious he accuses people against him of screaming when he's the one doing all the screaming and arm flailing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Judge Vi I seriously suggest you have a attitude change before you continue playing. You signed a EULA to uphold the summoners code. Raging at a team mate for poor play is unacceptable. It is never ok to be a jerk period.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Spend a little more time proof reading your post if you want people to take it seriously, please.

Also please don't capitalize the first letter of every word in a whole sentence, it looks really weird.