Is this reform card justified?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j c0le

12-09-2012

I was given a list of cases by the support team and looking back, a lot of my reform cards should be pardoned.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5642438/#nogo

Explanation, I was around level 20-25 at these times trying new heros.

Wanted to explore the jungle and see what they could do and see what I can get away with with their abilities. Clearly did horrible and got reported.

LargeSnorlax

12-09-2012

People obviously know you from previous games, as evidenced in chat - And as evidenced, you didn't communicate with them. They asked you what you were doing all game, and you simply kept walking into the enemy. The card clearly shows this.

It's pretty clear you're trolling your teams. You have 8 cs in one game and 13 in another game. You're 4-6 levels behind your teammates. You actually die more times than you get cs. The only thing you say to your team in 2 games when constantly asked about why you're doing what you're doing is "wtf, this hero has potential.". LOL

I can't possibly believe that being level 20-25 (which meant you have to play at least 100 games of LoL) that you didn't know you had to go in a lane or collect cs, so yeah, this is a punish for sure.

j c0le

12-09-2012

I wasn't trolling. They were trolling me, especially that Corki in GAME 1. I didn't want to get into a verbal war, so I kept my cool and ignored them.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-09-2012

It's kind of a tough call, as any intentional feeding case can be.

Having not read your explanation, I was leaning pardon until I noticed this...

The first game lasted 21 minutes. You managed 1 kills, 2 assists, and 10 deaths. And if you're level 20-25, playing a champ for the first time, I can see how this would happen unintentionally. Spamming the Doran's Rings is odd, but not necessarily trolling. However... you managed 8 cs. In 21 minutes?

Okay now I look at the second game, which lasted 24 minutes. You managed 0 kills, 5 assists, and 11 deaths. Again, spamming the Doran's Blades is odd. And again, in a 24 minute match, you managed 13 cs.

Then your explanation

Quote:
Wanted to explore the jungle and see what they could do and see what I can get away with with their abilities
Now granted, I wouldn't have had this at the time I was judging the case, but honestly, this leans me toward punish moreso than pardon. If you want to derp around in the jungle, there are custom games and bot games. If you want to try a new champion you have no clue at all how to play, there are custom games and bot games.

Moreover, in the first game, the enemy also reported you. In cases of intentional feeding or assisting enemy team, I give a lot of weight to reports from the enemy team that won the match. They're not mad at you because you caused them to lose, but they feel sorry for your teammates and seem to think you were playing intentionally in a manner that was causing your teammates to lose.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by j c0le View Post
I wasn't trolling.
Spamming Doran's items, managing single digit cs and double digit deaths, and following your jungle around rather than taking a lane? That's trolling.

LargeSnorlax

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by j c0le View Post
I wasn't trolling. They were trolling me, especially that Corki in GAME 1. I didn't want to get into a verbal war, so I kept my cool and ignored them.
How on earth do you think Corki was trolling you in game one?

He had OBVIOUSLY played with you before and had obviously seen you do the same thing to other people. Why would an enemy just start making stuff up about you? That doesn't make any sense.

As pogo said, if your team reported you? I can see it. If your enemy reported you? They feel sorry for your teammates. I do too - I wouldn't want a vacuum in my game who doesn't communicate and simply runs into the enemy.

LittleDi

12-09-2012

Don't worry guys, he'll start a new thread rather than read his old one again.

Rhab

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
People obviously know you from previous games, as evidenced in chat - And as evidenced, you didn't communicate with them. They asked you what you were doing all game, and you simply kept walking into the enemy. The card clearly shows this.

It's pretty clear you're trolling your teams. You have 8 cs in one game and 13 in another game. You're 4-6 levels behind your teammates. You actually die more times than you get cs. The only thing you say to your team in 2 games when constantly asked about why you're doing what you're doing is "wtf, this hero has potential.". LOL

I can't possibly believe that being level 20-25 (which meant you have to play at least 100 games of LoL) that you didn't know you had to go in a lane or collect cs, so yeah, this is a punish for sure.
pretty much this. I mean, if you had said level 1-2, I *might* have believed you. and even then, there is a reason why they have recommended items.... you didn't communicate with your team at all (punishable offense). 8cs? you should have been able to do better than that just afk and auto-attacking...

Dracorya

12-09-2012

Oh god not you again...

ClearSkyss

12-09-2012

you got reported for trying new meta. Get a support ticket and tell them to erase that warning from your record. Tribunal is sht