Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If LoL is renamed it should be:

League of Demacia 17 17.17%
Heros of Demacia 9 9.09%
Demacian Justice 23 23.23%
The D-Men 20 20.2%
LoL is just fine 25 25.25%
other 5 5.05%
Voters 99 .

League of Legends =! League of Demacia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittenBurglar

10-12-2010

Quote:
Skytorn:

Another thing to QQ about: too many female names in LoL end with "a". Stop!

Oh gosh he's right.

grim1

10-12-2010

Demacians.....I hate those guys.

Dracorya

10-12-2010

Considering that their lore clearly states that every citizen in the city HAS to serve some amount of military service...why are you so outraged at the thought of this many Demacian champions? *boggled*

OMEGA

Recruiter

10-12-2010

Quote:
Dracorya:
why are you so outraged at the thought of this many Demacian champions? *boggled*

Where did you get the "Outraged" from ? is it the Bump baby picture ?

Am just merly pointing out the simple fact that there is too many champions from Demacia lately while also checking if the community would like a new name for LoL.

Looking at the numbers of the poll I'd say people are looking for a change...not that it's going to happen but just fun to know lol.

Dracorya

10-12-2010

Quote:
OMEGA:
Where did you get the "Outraged" from ? is it the Bump baby picture ?

Am just merly pointing out the simple fact that there is too many champions from Demacia lately while also checking if the community would like a new name for LoL.

Looking at the numbers of the poll I'd say people are looking for a change...not that it's going to happen but just fun to know lol.

What...the number of Demacian champions is roughly the same as another other faction, in fact probably less.

Neutral champions far outnumber the factioned ones, Noxus has more champions in the League then Demacia...even Ionia has more then Demacia.

simPp

10-12-2010

League of 4chan

OMEGA

Recruiter

10-12-2010

Quote:
Dracorya:
What...the number of Demacian champions is roughly the same as another other faction, in fact probably less.

I said "Lately".

Quote:
Dracorya:
Neutral champions far outnumber the factioned ones, Noxus has more champions in the League then Demacia...even Ionia has more then Demacia.

I accept your challenge, Name every champion from Ionia.