We have three female champs whose whole personality is "I'm a sIut that seduces men"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LukasAdro

12-09-2012

your all getting a stiff one over PIXELS...... eeeeewwwww!

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hageshii01 View Post
Ahri seduces men so that she can feed on their soul, gain their "power," and become more human. While I won't claim that she doesn't enjoy the seduction part of it, and frankly we don't know how far she goes before claiming the man's soul, she's certainly not just having *** for the hell of it.

I don't understand what the issue is. If there were 4 or 5 male characters known for enjoying lots of *** no one would say a thing. But because it's woman having lots of *** that's bad? Talk about a double standard.
I don't know how much of a double standard it is since Ahri is usually cited as an example of sexuality used in a female design done decently. The actual "issue" usually centers around cases like Syndra, Caitlyn, Elise whose sexualization adds nothing or even detracts from their character design (why is a respected sheriff dressed like a stripper in pretty much every skin?).

GreekAsTheGods

12-09-2012

I'm Draaaaaaaaaven and I seduce myself....

Wytsfs

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisLeGros View Post
I don't know how much of a double standard it is since Ahri is usually cited as an example of sexuality used in a female design done decently. The actual "issue" usually centers around cases like Syndra, Caitlyn, Elise whose sexualization adds nothing or even detracts from their character design (why is a respected sheriff dressed like a stripper in pretty much every skin?).
Caitlyn's classic skin is pretty much just steampunk cosplay. Just google that and you'll see many similar outfits. Can't speak for her other skins though.

Ex Malo Bonum

12-09-2012

Gragas comes to mind...

Magicapples

12-09-2012

I lol'd.
wasn't expecting that. haha

Gunxlinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

That because men who seduce are called creeps and girls hate creeps. Start liking creeps and we will have male creep champions

tempnameA461

12-09-2012

Uhh...
Teemo?
Have you seen his epic chestfur?