We have three female champs whose whole personality is "I'm a sIut that seduces men"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayketh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

I thought seducing men to get what they want was a universal trait.

Upthebumnobabys

12-09-2012

pentakill olaf son hese shredded as

Fenstick

12-09-2012

Since when is being a **** a bad thing? I mean, you're not going to chat up the chick working on her Calculus dissertation at a frat party, you're gonna hit on the drunk, half-naked sorority chick that doesn't know better.

If you disagree you're a liar.

BeatRushVII

12-09-2012

You left cassiopeia out of this? It was literally her job to seduce people

Killzerz

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo Starling View Post
Miss Fortune, Ahri, Elise

Can we get at least one male champ with that personality?
Miss Fortune...yes. Riot even stated that her personality is made to be hyper-****ty.

Ahri is kinda. but not really. For gods sake she needs an ability for men to actually like her, so no.

Elise...WTF? All she wants to do is make them followers and sacrifice them! She's not like, "Like, omg I will let you play with me in bed if you go to the Shadow Isles!" So no again.

BeatRushVII

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killzerz View Post
. but not really. For gods sake she needs an ability for men to actually like her, so no.

Elise...WTF? All she wants to do is make them followers and sacrifice them! She's not like, "Like, omg I will let you play with me in bed if you go to the Shadow Isles!" So no again.
How do you think she GETS them to the island? Please come so my spider can eat you? No, she dangles her lady melons infront of them

Kaelzoroden

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogdain View Post
Fabio, The Fabulous

LEAGUE JUDGMENT
"OMG Im a total s1ut!"

--Fabio
Q: Stinging Insult

Fabio unleashes a SCATHING remark, irreparably damaging his target's self esteem for 70 / 125 / 180 / 240 / 300 (+ 0.9 AP) and silencing them for 0.5 seconds.

W: FABULOSITY

Fabio pulls out a comb and runs it through his flowing hair, removing slows and restoring 40 / 75 / 110 / 145 / 180 (+0.5 AP) to 80 / 150 / 220 / 290 / 360 (+1 AP) health, depending on how much health is missing.

Suggested vocal line: "Looking this good takes work!"

E: "The smoulder"

Fabio flashes a winning smile in a cone in front of him. Anyone caught facing him will have their armor and magic resist lowered by 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% (+0.07 AP) and be slowed by 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% for 4 / 4.5 / 5 / 5.5 / 6 seconds.

R: Serenade

Fabio channels for 1.5 seconds before unleashing a flurry of roses and music, forcing all champions within 400 range (same diameter as a fiddlesticks ult) to walk harmlessly towards him for 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 seconds. Fabio's movement speed is also increased by 20% / 30% / 40% for 3 / 4 / 5 seconds.

Riot plz

Ayketh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
How do you think she GETS them to the island? Please come so my spider can eat you? No, she dangles her lady melons infront of them
Last I heard most cults aren't about worshiping the cult leader's breasts.

However much I don't doubt that it's out there somewhere, that's a stupid concept.

LukasAdro

12-09-2012

Taric the naughty-toucher,
Garen the asss-grabber
Pants down Pantheon,
Easy Ezreal...

they are all homosexual champions that are promiscuous and want to seduce men.

FistOf7Dragons

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelzoroden View Post
Q: Stinging Insult

Fabio unleashes a SCATHING remark, irreparably damaging his target's self esteem for 70 / 125 / 180 / 240 / 300 (+ 0.9 AP) and silencing them for 0.5 seconds.

W: FABULOSITY

Fabio pulls out a comb and runs it through his flowing hair, removing slows and restoring 40 / 75 / 110 / 145 / 180 (+0.5 AP) to 80 / 150 / 220 / 290 / 360 (+1 AP) health, depending on how much health is missing.

Suggested vocal line: "Looking this good takes work!"

E: "The smoulder"

Fabio flashes a winning smile in a cone in front of him. Anyone caught facing him will have their armor and magic resist lowered by 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% (+0.07 AP) and be slowed by 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% for 4 / 4.5 / 5 / 5.5 / 6 seconds.

R: Serenade

Fabio channels for 1.5 seconds before unleashing a flurry of roses and music, forcing all champions within 400 range (same diameter as a fiddlesticks ult) to walk harmlessly towards him for 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 seconds. Fabio's movement speed is also increased by 20% / 30% / 40% for 3 / 4 / 5 seconds.

Riot plz

i want this so bad