Rage Moments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TmrwLand

12-08-2012

That guy who whines and complains about how you aren't playing right and decides to push with three other ppl while 2 are cleaning top and bot saying "please back up, you are too far. You can't team fight with 3 ppl." They don't listen.

So they get ganked and raped.

THIS sets my soul on fire with rage, because at the end of it all, that player goes afk crying about how he can't play with US.

TLKxNakedStealth

12-09-2012

people who complain about the new jungle and shop. seriously.

Shadowed Ruby

12-09-2012

When you see that Blitzcrank fist flying out of the bushes as you're stunned or snared...

FearTheAmish

12-09-2012

when you know the other team is ALL early game champs who fall of hard late game and your team is all weak early and strong late.... and your team surrenders at 20 after losing only 2 towers and being down only 5 kills..... nothing makes me rage more!

mnun

12-09-2012

When you're 22/3 then your team throws hard and the other team mocks you, cringe worthy

TmrwLand

12-09-2012

Lol, when you're team is winning team fights and dominating a game, but then get lazy and start giving away kills.

THEN BY ALL ODDS, the other team actually wins -_-

aznricepaddy

12-09-2012

When there's a teemo on your team and he refuses to put down shrooms because he says "i'm not a support"

TmrwLand

12-09-2012

When the team tells you, the apc, that you suck, but refuses to feed you kills AND kill steals whenever you actually TRY to get a kill yourself.

THEN, they tell you that they are a better apc then you. Wtf -_-