Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Black cleaver needs a change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ive noticed several games now where any bruiser will stack black cleavers, and no matter how bad they do in early game will make a comeback and decimate the ENTIRE enemy team. just last game they had a garen with three of them do 1400 damage in one spin to a tanky nocturne. three of them gives the following

750 life
150 attack damage
30% cooldown reduction
45 armor pen

and a NON UNIQUE passive to shred the armor by 7.5% of whomever he decides to faceroll. one q applies three stacks instantly whilst silencing someone for 2 or 2.5 seconds and allows him to freely spin on any target and wreck its face off.

what i believe would be a fair change is to just make the passive unique. having an instant 45 armor pen plus 30% more is a little bit rediculous imo. and with the passive on w hes already tanky with the added 750 life he just got. i couldnt even do 1400 damage spins pre patch if i had 100% crit on him.

thanks for reading.

EA Rabbit

Wrong Forums.

^try posting this on the item discussion