Strat for first blood, tell me what you think

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnarltusk

09-14-2012

OK so last night I thought of something to counter jungle early game. It involves taking teleport as a spell, bear with me... So youre up against a team with a strong ganker that starts at blue, start out by buying your boots, 1 hp pot and a sight ward... Run to their red and drop the ward at 130 or so, in the bushes. B back to base and take your lane as normal. As soon as you spot their jungler approaching red buff wait a couple seconds to make sure they engage and then teleport to your ward next to him and bam... easy kill... especially if you have ignite. I figure its an easy way to stop their jungler and steal his buffs and most likely get first blood. As soon as you get the kill hit b and you should be able to flee before their team can react.
Let me know what you think. I know its a little hard to read, I tend to ramble but let me know your opinions please

Prof Zuhayr

09-14-2012

i guess its pretty good, but what role are you playing? because if support, i highly doubt his is good. also teleport is kind of a useless summoner spell and for only 1 kill? i'd rather take something else.

just my 2 cents

Gnarltusk

09-14-2012

i like teleporting around as a adc i know people use flash more but as a fun different playstyle or a once in awhile thing to do for lulz i thought it would be fun

jadelink

09-14-2012

Possibly more for top lane, who tends to need teleport more. I can see someone like Jax doing this.

However, at a decent level the buff will be guarded by multiple players, so getting to their side and warding gets more difficult the higher up you go.

Epsilon2012

09-15-2012

Lvl 2 Rengar gank mid with a high early burst champ is better...

I was Akali...Rengar jumps on Swain...double Qs, and hits W...
...I Q, then Flash Auto

Swain=Dead

first time Vayne

12-10-2012

O.O

I'm trying this.

By the way, Teleport is op, and you should try using it sometime. Ignite is useless late game except when you're up against heavy offensive healers, like Fiddlesticks and Swain... Just play well early, and you don't need it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-10-2012

Necro.