Chat Disabled In Ranked Queue - The Secret Attack To Assure A Good Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatedDarkly

04-18-2012

I think it really lame that they have disabled ranked queues while they fix the chat issue, because it did one thing effectively: it left out any discussion about who was going to fill what role. On a team without a troll, that is.

Without discussing it I joined team after where no one had the opportunity to fight about where they were going to on the map, but actually FILLED the role left open. No support on the team, but you reaaally wanted to be top, but still know that if you dont pick support they'll think you the noob troll on the team? Support chosen, team in harmony, victory. BRING BACK THE CHATLESS RANKED QUEUES!

Nobody42

04-18-2012

You are silly

FatedDarkly

04-18-2012

but you didn't call me wrong.

PressF1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

You also can't ask your support to run exhaust instead of heal because you run heal on your AD carry. Other such things that can potentially change game outcome.

FatedDarkly

04-18-2012

because people would obviously prefer 1 heal in a team fight over 2. Obviously.

Kerez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

I highly think that 1 Heal and an exhaust if superior in a team fight than 2 heals. Why? Because the second heal does jack squat.
Having no chat would just be dang stupid, there would be absolutely no discussion and so the team couldn't suggest things, thus bad team comps occur ect. ect.

PressF1

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatedDarkly View Post
because people would obviously prefer 1 heal in a team fight over 2. Obviously.
You do realize that using heal applies a debuff on all healed targets that reduces the effect of other heals that are used, right?

FlavenMan

04-18-2012

I just had trolls in my game who picked who they wanted, then waited until in-game to ***** about it.

Yeah, I had 3 people top while I went mid and Teemo soloed bot.

Sexual Healing

04-18-2012

Laning is flexible, whereas team comp. is far more important. Take note of Loss Prevented mode enabled during the time the chat was down. :P

Thadrana

12-10-2012

Its still down.