New changes lessen the fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhiteKhid

12-08-2012

Anyone else not enjoying the game nearly as much with the new season 3 changes? All the games are taking a ridiculously long time, support is more fun than jungling now, and it takes forever to fully build an item. I appreciate the updates and getting new items etc. but can the gold from minions, the gp10s, and the jungle be brought back to the way they were?

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Some parts of the jungle will need to be changed but I really love how awesome supports are now infact they are overpowered as far as I'm concerned. Playing a sona support game I ended up with more gold than the jungler and mid in most cases. Now supports can end up so beefed up with aura damage it's amazing.

StompingOrphans

12-09-2012

Only thing i dont like is how little Exp it seems i get from the jungle

PewPoPew12

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnblestDevotee View Post
Some parts of the jungle will need to be changed but I really love how awesome supports are now infact they are overpowered as far as I'm concerned. Playing a sona support game I ended up with more gold than the jungler and mid in most cases. Now supports can end up so beefed up with aura damage it's amazing.
the jungler most likely wasn't ganking enough or wasn't getting kills during the ganks and as for mid I have personally never come close to support gold post patch but I usually carry :P