Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

neon strike vi - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jace77

12-17-2012

I found a bug with Vi on the live game.

I can't throw money at her.
why u no let me buy riot?

KlaxonRT

12-18-2012

I know this is irrelevant but this guy named LeagueøƒLegends has started a thread and is giving away free skins and champs to anyone who asks him. He's acting as santa claus and all he wants in return is to play a few games with a riot employee or just contact with one in-game. If you could help him out that'd be great, thanks

KRJoker

12-19-2012

As much as I like the recall animation and taunt, the colors really just throw me off. In my personal opinion, they don't blend well and don't fit her personality. But again, that's my opinion. I'll be giving the skin a pass personally, but it's not bad by any means.

Neo Cyrus

12-20-2012

Her glasses still disappear. Whether they're on her hair or on her eyes. Using taunt twice causes them to reappear.

Also, I don't know why we never got a response to tell us what the skin is supposed to be an homage to.