Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

neon strike vi - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T3naci0usT

12-12-2012

Quote:
Adelyr:
I noticed when I played her that her glasses will randomly disappear and the only way to get them back is to do her #2 taunt and then they vanish later again. Not sure if anyone else has noticed or posted this, but I dont really feel like searching all the pages :3

i posted earlier that her glasses go to the back of her head it looks really wierd

Spiku

12-13-2012

Quote:
Arclune:
Neon Stike Vi turns blue whenever she procs W. She stays that way until the AS buff expires. Riot patch that missing texture!

Quote:
Spittinhotfire:
So could you guys make the flat blue part of the skin ? Its REALLY cool looking. Maybe just flash blue on her 3rd hit.

itd be a shame if I never saw it again, so lovely

What graphics settings do you guys play on? I am unable to recreate this anymore and I really loved that effect

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-13-2012

Quote:
Spiku:
What graphics settings do you guys play on? I am unable to recreate this anymore and I really loved that effect

yeah, if you guys are still able to reproduce it, please let us know. video settings, including the colorblind option, might be relevant.

Spiku

12-13-2012

We can't reproduce it anymore given the skin is disabled =X

Neo Cyrus

12-13-2012

I have to say this is easily my favourite skin in a long time. I was especially happy to see that her recall almost looks like Franky's pose, yes about 80000 of us asked for that, we like lame references (seriously). The star on her cheek was a nice touch too, or don't tell me all of that is a reference to something else and it's just coincidentally similar?

If you could change it so her wrists face each other rather than outwards while she holds her arms up in the teleport pose that would make it perfect.

Out of curiosity, why is the skin currently disabled?

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-13-2012

Quote:
7Cyrus7:
The star on her cheek was a nice touch too, or don't tell me all of that is a reference to something else and it's just coincidentally similar?

I can think of a few off the top of my head, but I am hoping it's a Gall Force reference.

Neo Cyrus

12-13-2012

Quote:
Zenmetsu Saseru:
I can think of a few off the top of my head, but I am hoping it's a Gall Force reference.

I had to look that up since I've never heard of it. Now that I have I know why, the first film is listed as being released in 1986, not surprising that I don't know about something that was out before I was born.

I'm thinking Franky's pose and wackiness may be an homage to something (this?), which may the same thing Vi is a reference to. An answer would be nice.

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-14-2012

I've seen a lot (http://myanimelist.net/animelist/25233Guyver) of anime, so I'm not surprised a lot of people are not familiar with it. Specifically, the character Luffy, who is a "shoot first, fly gunship into enemy throats and claw her way back out" kind of gal. The star on her cheek also being a nods towards it.

Neo Cyrus

12-14-2012

Actually I was thinking the star was a reference to this: http://www.onepiecepics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/frankyfstcover.png

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-14-2012

I like mine better. x3