Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

neon strike vi - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Altonious

12-10-2012

It bothers me because the name was fine before and the reason it was changed was dumb at best. If you don't know why it was changed, because on the thread about if the name was pronounced 'Vee' or 'Vye' some person decided they were going to be 'original' and pronounce it 'Six' since VI is the roman numeral for that number and in the thread it didn't even get any sort of reaction from people to begin with so why change it?

And while the visual is the same the name is equally important a skin needs to have a cool and fitting name on top of being visually pleasing(at least for me). Neon Strike Vi did it for me, Racer Vi doesn't.

Shligim

12-10-2012

With the rainbow skin on, not sure about without it, when you activate your (e) it will use the animation and hit minions/champions if you proc it on a turret. However it will NOT show the animation or damage minions/champions when attacking inhibitors. I assume it should be the same on both.

Haven't had the chance to check other circumstances yet.

T3naci0usT

12-10-2012

ive noticed that if you die or recall the go to the back of your head and you can only get them back if you use your taunt again

RyuuMasken

12-11-2012

Seeing the Vi turning blue bug people have mentioned, too

Spiku

12-11-2012

Quote:
RyuuMasken:
Seeing the Vi turning blue bug people have mentioned, too

any idea how to recreate it? I've not had it happen in my last few games but I want it back because it looks flashy and inidcates the charge clearly to enemies

AgentScreech

12-11-2012

I saw the Blue Vi bug too. I was Eve, normal skin. He was normal at start of the game. At the end of the game he was solid blue.

Llywelyn

12-11-2012

When she has "Go Get Em" buff active, she appears to be all blue in a spectated game but only on the custom skin, not the Classic one.

TheTieThatBinds

12-11-2012

I dont know if its just me, but my ctrl+2 doesn't have any sound to it. Im guessing its the taunt to, and i get no glasses animation, just the normal skin's taunt, where she spits and stuff.

Its been two different patches and I still have the same issue. Dunno what causes it but its nothing huge.

Prophyrian

12-11-2012

Quote:
Spiku:
Had a bug where her entire model went blue whenever W hit 3 stacks.

It looked amazing, you should give her some sort of effect like this whenever she hits 3 stacks so people know it's up / notice her more

I believe this means that they have not yet complete the particle effects or character model whenever she uses this ability. It's not a bug, but just still in development.

IS1ea944113cc6a944db130

12-11-2012

Quote:
Riot DudeBro:
does this still happen in the latest PBE?

Just had a Twisted Treeline game on PBE where the VI went completely blue, so that's a yes