Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

neon strike vi - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadeeFan

12-09-2012

I believe when you have your glasses on (in front of your eyes) and you ult, they disappear until you do the taunt again.

Fennec

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Not sure if this just isn't in yet but her hidden Taunt to Cait doesn't seem to work.
Also her Hidden Emote when Cait ultis doesn't seems to be working with it.

And something i've found with "Cait Ulti Emote" is it only works if the target is still alive after it hits.

Overall feedback for this skin i hope her Glasses taunt gets a little more flashy like a sound effect or something.

Orihalconite

12-10-2012

Would be cool if she still said something during glasses taunt. Its unnoticable to other players and sometimes even to yourself.

maybe something like:

On: "GAME TIME"
Off: ...i got nothin lol.

Altonious

12-10-2012

So I'm a bit confused here is the name of the skin going to be Neon Strike Vi or Racer Vi, if its the latter i will not be buying the skin seeing as the name as 50% of why i was going to buy it.

Other than that haven't seen any bugs so far today, seems they are mostly gone.

Spiku

12-10-2012

Other than wanting a return to the blue special effect glitch, I'd like to point out that Racer Vi is a far better name for us oldies ;3

Altonious

12-10-2012

Now that I think about it I would like to push for the name to be returned to Neon Strike Vi. Changing the name of the skin just because some fool couldn't figure out if he wanted to pronounce Vi as 'Vee' or as 'Vye' and decided to call her 'Six' because VI is the roman numeral for six and had no actual intention of referring to Speed Racer at all just just plain dumb and this was in no way even related to the skin anyway. Though I guess I should not expect anything else from the long chain of disappointments I've had from Riot(mostly skin related).

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-10-2012

Hey, let us old fogies have our fun.

Vulking

12-10-2012

Quote:
ShadeeFan:
I believe when you have your glasses on (in front of your eyes) and you ult, they disappear until you do the taunt again.

Would this be a bug? that would explain why I watched a game where Vi was missing her pink glasses.

Altonious

12-10-2012

I'm not out to take fun away from anyone its just that this is a nonsensical and pointless change that ruins the skin for me(your taking my fun). But at this point I'm almost positive Riots skin team is secretly having me followed and they change anything i mention liking. Seriously anytime something comes up I like in a skin it just gets changed.

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-10-2012

Not sure why the name bothers you, the visual is the same.