Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

neon strike vi - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

12-09-2012

Quote:
Zeninth:
Love the /taunt that toggles the glasses! That's a really creative idea that hasn't been done

In LoL it's new, in other games this is old, the most current example I can think of is Wesker in MvC3 and Guile in SSFIV:AE, both of them can put their sunglasses on and off with their taunts.

Doesn't mean its not a cool idea, I would like more implementations like this.

Zyxn

12-09-2012

sometimes the skin appears blue like the problem with nidalee. i think it only happens when she get the w proc or after her ult. whichever one is the one that gives her normal skin the electric field effect.

CareBearKidd

12-09-2012

Quote:
Zyxn:
sometimes the skin appears blue like the problem with nidalee. i think it only happens when she get the w proc or after her ult. whichever one is the one that gives her normal skin the electric field effect.

I noticed the same problem in game

FinalBoss Wilson

12-09-2012

The last flash in her recall animation when she raise both of her fist in the air, doesn't play the sound the other flashs do.

Sir Tapper

12-09-2012

Vi turns a flat blue when her W is active.

mtl Suu

12-09-2012

The sound effects on her recall animation seem to be out of sync with the actual animation.

tonychungster

12-09-2012

No bugs. She's really amazing!!! Her E does so much damage! Sorta regret buying Nami...

KyrosTheMystic

12-09-2012

So this is my feedback for the skin thus far.
Toggleable shades is a beautiful thing.
The recall animation is brilliant with a definite flair akin to Franky from One Piece.
Overall I love the colors and design as it reminds me of a combination of Redline styles and Franky with a hint of Kamina.
I dunno if those are the final particle effects for her spells or not, but they seem for the most part quite similar to the classic skin. Doesn't detract from it in my opinion, but would be kind of neat if they had slightly different particles.

Overall, imho a insta-buy skin. I'm getting the bundle day one. <3

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

12-09-2012

Quote:
Tapper Sexy Man:
Vi turns a flat blue when her W is active.

does this still happen in the latest PBE?

KyrosTheMystic

12-09-2012

Quote:
Riot DudeBro:
does this still happen in the latest PBE?

I just got done with a lengthy custom game and she didn't turn blue at any point during the match while using her W.