Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

neon strike vi - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Explosion

12-09-2012

Bug: She's not wearing classic a street samurai chrome visor.

Spiku

12-09-2012

Had a bug where her entire model went blue whenever W hit 3 stacks.

It looked amazing, you should give her some sort of effect like this whenever she hits 3 stacks so people know it's up / notice her more

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-09-2012

I love the rename, cracked up.

Her taunt is subtle and fun when noticeable. Best "I'm going in" call ever. Her recall animation is really neat, but I find the light-show to be just a bit jarring. I want to keep it, but I don't know what to do with it.

Kinda wish she still had the pink hair. x3

hotfire

12-09-2012

Quote:
Spiku:
Had a bug where her entire model went blue whenever W hit 3 stacks.

It looked amazing, you should give her some sort of effect like this whenever she hits 3 stacks so people know it's up / notice her more

I thought this was part of the skin on seeing other people sometiems, it's like the whole thing in a cool blue sillhouette. intended and not working consistently or a bug?

Zeninth

12-09-2012

Love the colors on this skin, makes it a different feel than her default skin. Some launch skins do not do that for champions and you ask yourself why even bother getting it.

Love the /taunt that toggles the glasses! That's a really creative idea that hasn't been done before from my recollection.

Love the neonish pink spell effect on her E.

I would love more pink spell effects added to her Q and Ult though. Right now those look exactly the same as her default skin and could use some love. Thanks!

phar0ah1

12-09-2012

Not sure if this one still exists but I saw it yesterday during testing. I noticed that its called Neon Strike Vi when purchasing and at loading screen but called Racer Vi when selecting during Champ select???

Spiku

12-09-2012

Okay then, sometimes it DOESN'T make her go totally blue =P

GhandiEAGLE

12-09-2012

Is this skin a reference to Frankie from One Piece? If so, I love it!!!

Mirana Arashi

12-09-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2882310 ricklessabandon , see the thread ^_^

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-09-2012

Quote:
phar0ah1:
Not sure if this one still exists but I saw it yesterday during testing. I noticed that its called Neon Strike Vi when purchasing and at loading screen but called Racer Vi when selecting during Champ select???

It's a Speed Racer reference made because while people didn't know how to pronounce Vi's name, started calling her "Six". Racer X. Racer VI. Six.

I giggled.

Edit: Wait a minute, I just noticed the pink star on her cheek. Is that a Lufffy reference?