Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dark candy fiddlesticks - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaedricChampion

12-09-2012

I'm dissappointed in the champs you decided to give the skins to. 3 of those champs all have holiday skins and plenty other ones. Only exception was ziggs who just got a skin. I don't see why you didn't use any of the numerous suggestions for skins that have been up for months and plenty of people would've loved to have.

Vuliev

12-09-2012

The AA, Dark Wind hit, and Crowstorm 3D particles look like they're not rendering properly--they're just black for me (and everyone else, apparently.) AA looks like it should be gumdrops or something, but it's coming out as black blobs.

DeafCatMoan

12-09-2012

Bug: he's blue, not bright blue, just blue. why did you just color his skin blue, when you put so much effort into the char model?

Meowingtons XX

12-10-2012

When I pick the Dark Candy skin and go into champion loading screen, it reverts back to the original screen splash, but with the Dark Candy name still, but ingame its Dark Candy.

OoMetaleuXoO

12-11-2012

Quote:
So why do all the particles look really unfinished?

Somehow, i agreed. Particles seems unfinished and just a base of what its gonna be. For his Dark Wind, the particles looks to be bigger than the crow. And about his Ultimate, it looks like a dark hole but missing effects with particles, its just pitch black nothing else exept the snow under it.

KhaotixKhaos

12-11-2012

Well as of right now this skin is not finished. His auto is missing so it looks like a black blob maybe a snow ball or something same with all his other skills besides his ulti whick is partially fineshed but still incomplete. Once its done we'll let you know about any bugs related to the skin.

Typhingblade

12-11-2012

I would love to see the final product have better contrast, a higher polygon model, and the same colors as the splash art.

As of right now the skin is at 520rp Level of model details, but it has incredible potential, if the model can accurately reflect the splash art. Then I will 100% buy it.

Colors of splash are what players want.
A bigger, more fluffy coat collar.
A more edgy head model.

Deadmond

12-12-2012

I liked the unfinished partcles better, they were way creepier!

unlimitedshot

Recruiter

12-12-2012

Hope it comes out like the splash art

Voidgolem

12-12-2012

Now that Dark Candy has it's finished particles...

...can we get a fiddle skin that retains all the black stuff? I thought that was nifty looking >.>