Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dark candy fiddlesticks - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leigron

12-09-2012

the pallet of the model realy could match the splash, the splash is so amazing but the model is so dark, plz riot change this, also que particles are kind of buggy, if you guys change it you'll have my RP

ShadyElf

12-09-2012

Quote:
kampfer:
i hope all the black stuff in his auto and skills are unfinished. if that is the final product and that black is here to stay then ew.

This. His auto attack looks like he's throwing black rolos at people. And I just don't get the plain black for every single particle. Also the model looks somewhat convoluted in game. In the splash art everything is easier to distinguish but in game looks a bit like a tangled mess.

Leigron

12-09-2012

Quote:
HellrazahSD:
I wasn't expecting much from the skin but to be honest it looks pretty nice. I agree with the posts above though, it does seem a bit unfinished and I believe his fear skill has no new effects?

actually his Fear skill doenst have any effects in the classic skin, so i guess they're not putting effects in the skins eyther =/

Zeninth

12-09-2012

Fiddle model is very nice. Like the concept and feel of dark candy evil holiday villain. Spells are still unfinished it seems to hard to give feedback on that.

HopIntoMyVan

12-09-2012

The particles are obviously unfinished; This isn't a bug.
The particles are that bluey/black colour as a visual to show you his abilities until his REAL particles are ready.

On another note: Take my money riot, plz.

IGotCareless2

12-09-2012

I played a game where the other team had a Dark Candy Fiddlesticks, but he had the normal splash art.
My team was- Dragon Tamer Lulu, Neon Driver Vi, Bioforge Darius, Battle Bunny Riven, and Dreadknight Garen.
The other team was Vi, Foxfire Ahri, Deathblossom Elise, Pharaoh Nidalee, and Dark Candy Fiddlesticks minus the splash art.

Jermatoo

Senior Recruiter

12-09-2012

Quote:
IGotCareless2:
I played a game where the other team had a Dark Candy Fiddlesticks, but he had the normal splash art.
My team was- Dragon Tamer Lulu, Neon Driver Vi, Bioforge Darius, Battle Bunny Riven, and Dreadknight Garen.
The other team was Vi, Foxfire Ahri, Deathblossom Elise, Pharaoh Nidalee, and Dark Candy Fiddlesticks minus the splash art.

Thats because none of the holiday splash skins have a loading screen picture added, only the models or in Fiddle's case, his model and base splash screen.

Ira et Tolio

12-09-2012

I think his new ult looks fine, but q w e need updated badly. Drain isn't too bad, but Dark Winds looks horrendous.

hotfire

12-09-2012

I think the black particles look pretty awesome. especially during the channels and ult

Deadmond

12-09-2012

Are you kidding? Those particles are awesome!