Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dark candy fiddlesticks - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-09-2012

same drill as before: please post bug reports and feedback here. i'll be reading this thread regularly until the skin's release.

thanks in advance!

Nookoo

Recruiter

12-09-2012

This skin looks absolutely amazing. A++ job Riot!

ToothlessSnake

12-09-2012

can you guys PLEASE turn on sing ups again? i want to play so bad T_T !!!

NotBuzzJack

12-09-2012

So why do all the particles look really unfinished?

Vulking

12-09-2012

His face looks bad, I wish it looked more like in the splash art with those really defined and menacing eyes, I also wish his coat were a bit more voluptuous like in the splash.

Zhico

12-09-2012

Great skin but i really hope those particles are unfinished cause they look very pixelated

Boyahda

12-09-2012

This skin is certainly the best of this batch of holiday skins (which isn't really saying much to be honest). He reminds me of something out of a Tim Burton movie. My complaint is that Fiddle already has a holiday skin (Pumpkin head). You guys should really give holiday skins to heroes that don't have one. Other than that the particles seem unfinished and just don't look right to me.

HellrazahSD

12-09-2012

I wasn't expecting much from the skin but to be honest it looks pretty nice. I agree with the posts above though, it does seem a bit unfinished and I believe his fear skill has no new effects?

HappyDerpy

12-09-2012

i hope all the black stuff in his auto and skills are unfinished. if that is the final product and that black is here to stay then ew.

SaintSummoner

Recruiter

12-09-2012

i found a bug im not sure if this always happens but, this is only a minor bug so dont worry.
my first time reporting because everyone always reports the bugs before me XD so i may mess up.
It seems that the dark candy fiddlesticks skin reverts back to the normal skin on the champion loading screen
By this i mean that after you pick your champions and you goto the screen that tell you who you are up against assuming it is not ranked the dark candy fiddlesticks has the normal "splash art" i think.
THis happened to me im not sure if it is because both teams had a dark candy fiddle. it saide dark candy fiddlesticks but had the normal "splash art?".