Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

snow day ziggs - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth Melkor

12-09-2012

Quote:
Gdank:
1. His Q Snowballs seem slower than the normal bombs ... however this is most probably a visual trick to the eye, but worth checking.

2. His W Snowman is very boring .... could it bounce or sway a little, as at the moment it's very static and just looks like a sticker on the screen.

3. His R Ulti bomb seems VERY small, I'd love to see it actually look bigger!! Again this is probably just an illusion, but every time use I feel like I've just thrown a slightly bigger Q than my ULTI!

I agree 100% with everything in this post and I'd just like to add that the sound effects for his ult when it hits could be louder and have improved sound effects to represent it better. It feels very weak right now and doesn't give much satisfaction.

I really like this skin and already plan to buy it when it's released but the way the ult is right now is a deal breaker for me.

lamboc

12-10-2012

Only a few things I think need improvement in terms of graphics:
1) the mines... the icicles (being icicles) are quite unclear and easily missed, could make it a bit clearer
2) The ult.. really needs to be bigger and fancier.. all i see is just a medium white blob go into the center and then disperse, even the original ult which ends with an explosion and bang is nicer
3) I don't know if this is just me but the snowball seems smaller than ziggs normal bomb, but the explosion it leaves behind is the same which makes it look a bit wierd
4) Otherwise I love the art

Gdank

12-12-2012

Ok after seeing the updated fiddles and Veigar update, I sure hope this is an early WIP Ziggs skin, becuase they are awesome where this does feel lacking as pointed by everyone above.

Anymeese

12-12-2012

Please keep the flip that Ziggs does when jumping using his w. I know the new skin is supposed to have different stuff, but the flip is so.. ziggs. And no matter what the skin, it looks awesome So please reconsider its presence on Snow Day Ziggs

Gdank

12-13-2012

Quote:
Gdank:
1. His Q Snowballs seem slower than the normal bombs ... however this is most probably a visual trick to the eye, but worth checking.

2. His W Snowman is very boring .... could it bounce or sway a little, as at the moment it's very static and just looks like a sticker on the screen.

3. His R Ulti bomb seems VERY small, I'd love to see it actually look bigger!! Again this is probably just an illusion, but every time use I feel like I've just thrown a slightly bigger Q than my ULTI!

OK played him again today.

1. Seems like normal now, so not sure if you fixed it or was never there ;-)

2. Same - In addition I agree with the missing flip is a shame.

3. SAME - This snow ball is TINY ... Please make this bigger, MUCH BIGGER!

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-13-2012

I'm up for giant snowball splattering on the ground. Just sayin'.

Shibley

12-13-2012

Ziggs Q seems fine. Similar enough to regular bomb.
The snowman on the W skill is awkward. Looks like a sprite with a flashing color inserted instead of an actual object in the game.
The mines are awesome, I like them.
Like I see other people noticing, Zigg's ultimate when it falls out of the sky looks puny; almost the same size as his Q.

I haven't noticed any problems with his movement or image, nice job on the skin.

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-14-2012

Quote:
Zenmetsu Saseru:
I'm up for giant snowball splattering on the ground. Just sayin'.

Or sometimes it drops a rock in the middle of it.

Would explain why it hits fairly hard. x3

shade of fire

12-14-2012

I haven't had a chance to test it on the most recent patch, that patch being today, but it seems that when Snowday Ziggs is in game with Nami her basic animation is broken. Specifically her movement animation as well as her ult animation. It would appear that she would hit a target champion, but not actually hit them. Will do more testing...